Bad weather forces rescheduling of women's giant slalom event at PyeongChang
- Omarosa reportedly fired for abusing White House auto service
- Russian media: Plane with 71 aboard crashes near Moscow
- Isinbayeva warns of backlash from Russian athletes at Pyeongchang 2018
- NASA's New Horizons breaks record by taking the Most Distant Pictures Ever
- Pak terrorist escapes, 2 cops killed in firing at Srinagar hospital
- Winter weather advisory issued for parts of North Texas
- Unlicensed Doctor Infects 40 People With HIV, Including Children
- Drinking Hot Tea May Increase The Risk Of Cancer - Study Suggests
- Asian Market Fell Due To Loss In The US Market
- Han's Golden Dice Spotted in Solo: A Star Wars Story Teaser
- Cyber Security and Enhanced Cyber Insurance
- Brockton: Mother Charged with Murder of Her Two Sons
- #Bringbackdundee: Matt Wright meets Dundee stars Chris Hemsworth and Danny McBride
- Some Eagles Players Fighting Illness As Super Bowl Nears
- The Ultimate 2018 Winter Olympics Quiz
February 14, 2018
Armed fan who broke into YouTuber's home was shot dead by police
No available records say what they found on those electronics, and Albuquerque and Austin police declined to comment on the case. The official ruling on cause of death is pending but investigators believe Giles died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound. .
February 14, 2018
Trump administration wants to cut food stamps, replace with at-home food delivery
The president's budget proposal still needs to be approved by Congress and will likely face modifications before that time. The rest of their benefits would be provided on electronic benefit cards as they are now .
February 12, 2018
Scotland ring changes for Six Nations clash against France
The home side were under pressure to prove they were genuine contenders after being humiliated by Wales in last week's opener. He struggled for quick ball but grew into the game and was faultless with the boot, kicking 22 points, to lead the fightback.
February 11, 2018
Tongan Flag Bearer Arrives At Olympic Opening Ceremony Shirtless Despite Freezing Temperatures
GSC: What part of the Olympic or Olympian experience does the world fail to see or understand? The current temperature in the resort during the Opening Ceremony is -2C (28F).
February 10, 2018
Lawmaker slams CAS decision on Russian athletes
It invited 169 carefully screened Russian athletes to compete as neutrals under the Olympic flag. "We regret this. The Russians wore grey jackets with white scarves at the opening ceremony, and were carrying the Olympic flag.
February 09, 2018
Texas Flood: US Oil Pour into Global Markets
Last week, the US Energy Information Administration (EIA) reported the tenth straight weekly drop in USA stockpiles of crude oil. However, forecasted increase in US crude inventories over the next few weeks and months may change sentiments drastically.
February 08, 2018
Hong Kong democracy activists walk free in appeal victory
The Court of Final Appeal's ruling was an unexpected victory for the city's youthful opposition movement after recent setbacks. The original prison sentences disqualified the three leaders from running in Hong Kong's Legislative Council.
February 07, 2018
Study shows San Diego traffic is among the world's worst
But motorists in London were subjected to more than double this, with drivers wasting 74 hours in gridlock - up one hour on 2016. According to the analysis, San Francisco drivers averaged 79 hours sitting in traffic jams during peak travel times past year .
February 07, 2018
British PM leads tributes on centenary of women's vote
Some women - notably Emily Davison, who was trampled by King George V's horse at the 1913 Epsom Derby - died for their cause. Their real enemies lay in the public figures they had to convince, people who today we view through rose-tinted spectacles.
February 05, 2018
UN agency asks Arab nations for funds after U.S. aid cut
The meeting is set to focus on the continuing tensions over the United States recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. Just last week, Trump threatened to cut off USA aid to the Palestinians if their leaders don't agree to peace talks with Israel.