Microsoft ends push notifications support for Windows 8, Windows 7 phones
- IOS bug that displays Indian character can crash iPhones
- Winter Weather Advisory: Ice to Impact Central Iowa
- Uber suspends service in Morocco after two years
- 66 feared dead following aircraft crash in Iran
- Benjamin Netanyahu: Polish PM's Holocaust comments 'outrageous'
- Killed in Shooting Outside Church in Russia's Dagestan Region
- Tiger Woods to play Honda Classic
- Flu season 2018: 12 things you need to know now
- Joyce hits back at Turnbull over 'inept' staffer affair comments
- World Rugby says TMO wrong to rule out Wales try vs England
- FC men martyred in Quetta firing
- Bad weather forces rescheduling of women's giant slalom event at PyeongChang
- Omarosa reportedly fired for abusing White House auto service
- Pence prods South Korean to be hard-liner on North
- Helicopter crashes in the Grand Canyon
February 21, 2018
Global death of newborn babies remains high
The campaign seeks to build a consensus for the principle that "every mother and every baby deserves affordable, quality care". About UNICEF UNICEF works in some of the world's toughest places, to reach the world's most disadvantaged children.
February 20, 2018
Trump Jr. arrives in India to address "Reshaping Indo-Pacific Ties"
Two minutes later, he admitted that, actually, he would be reporting the company's financials to his father quarterly. He however refused to disclose the revenue model for the India business and what Trump Organisation would earn.
February 19, 2018
Cleveland Browns: 7-Round mock if they sign a QB
Rosen is a polarizing prospect, but he seems to be more suited for the bright lights in NY than Josh Allen or Lamar Jackson. Taylor was a holdover from the Rex Ryan era, never truly getting the backing a franchise quarterback would have.
February 18, 2018
Uber's net loss increases in 2017
The investment served as a part of the firm's plan to reform its board structure, as it prepares to go public next year. Uber's losses widened past year , despite signs that it was pulling back from the brink in the final three months.
February 18, 2018
NBA All-Star Game Sneakers: LeBron 15, Harden Vol. 2 & more
That was the highest-scoring ASG in history and guys were actually lying down on the court to let others dunk over them. At the beginning of the year, Brooklyn Nets star Jeremy Lin injured his knee so bad, he couldn't even look at it.
February 16, 2018
Amerisource shares jump on Walgreens buyout report
The acquisition was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is accessible through this link . Their average price target spell out an upbeat performance - a 26% and would give WBA a market capitalization of almost $85.03B.
February 15, 2018
How To Revert The Snapchat App Back To The Pre-Redesign Version
But, the latest update has removed the Stories feed-which features content posted by our friends, celebs, and publishers-entirely. The app has ticked off its most loyal users with its latest redesignwhich merges your friends' snap messages with their Stories.
February 15, 2018
'Black Panther' Is the Top Album on iTunes
Preceding the release of Marvel's first new superhero movie of the year was Kendrick Lamar's fifth studio album, Black Panther . She expressed that she was not seeking compensation as much as she was seeking acknowledgement.
February 14, 2018
Billions To Be Paid For UK Premier League Rights
The league added that its two remaining live packages are still to be sold amid interest from "multiple bidders". They have also won the rights to eight Saturday evening games, the first time games will be played at that time.
February 12, 2018
Scotland ring changes for Six Nations clash against France
The home side were under pressure to prove they were genuine contenders after being humiliated by Wales in last week's opener. He struggled for quick ball but grew into the game and was faultless with the boot, kicking 22 points, to lead the fightback.