Manchester United confirm termination of Zlatan Ibrahimovic contract
- I know I will be at Chelsea next year — Real Madrid target
- SP- BSP ties won't be affected by RS poll result: Mayawati
- Switch off your lights tonight
- Stock Markets Tumble as Trump Makes Good on China Tariff Threat
- Daniel Bryan Talks About His Long Journey Back To A WWE Ring
- Gold steadies after hitting 2-wk high on Fed rate view
- Kate Middleton in pictures: The Duchess of Cambridge meets SportsAid stars
- Red Arrows jet crashes at RAF base in Holyhead with two onboard
- India confirms death of 39 workers abducted by IS in Iraq
- Hurriyat leader Syed Geelani resigns from Tehreek-e-Hurriyat chief's post
- PNB fraud: Urjit Patel calls for more powers over state-run banks
- CIA Director nominee Gina Haspel did not mock tortured detainee
- Federation Internationale de Football Association confirm the first VAR World Cup
- Marshall upsets Wichita State in NCAA Tournament
- Spurs don't need to 'buy' trophies - Pochettino
March 27, 2018
ITV pulls Saturday Night Takeaway after Ant McPartlin arrest
He was later taken to a south London police station for questioning before being released under investigation today (March 19). His publicist said he had cancelled his current TV commitments and was taking time of "for the foreseeable future".
March 26, 2018
The Bolton Appointment: Conflict Between Trump's Words And Deeds
Inflaming the Sunni-Shia conflict requires sustaining wars where Iran is involved , from Syria and Yemen to Iraq and Lebanon. A source close to Bolton cautioned that any staffing changes would take time, given the need to process security clearances.
March 26, 2018
Macron - Attack act of 'Islamist terror', IS claim being checked
Merit-based pay and eliminating redundancies were also part of Macron's plan, fueling further outrage from public sector workers. President Obama had invited then Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to a state dinner - his first - on November 24, 2009.
March 25, 2018
One dead as bomb targets security chief's convoy in Egypt
Egypt's interior ministry and army have tightened security ahead of the elections, which will be held Monday through Wednesday. Attacks in recent years were claimed by Islamic State in a targeted campaign against security forces and civilians.
March 24, 2018
Trump had nothing to do with Korea peace talks, says North Korea
The North's delegation will be led by Ri Son Gwon, chairman of the North's agency that deals with inter-Korean affairs. South Korean officials also brokered a potential meeting between Mr Kim and President Donald Trump by the end of May.
March 21, 2018
Going once! Watch Blue Ivy Carter bid $19000 at art auction
Beyonce's musical proteges, Chloe and Halle, honored the pop star as well by performing a cover of her song, "I Was Here". Don't feel bad, though: Vanity Fair reports that Blue ended up walking away with a $10,000 work by Samuel Levi Jones .
March 20, 2018
MicroLED displays being developed by Apple
For the very first time in the round, the Cupertino tech conglomerate, Apple , is ready to come up with its ambitious undertaking. The screens are far more hard to produce than OLED displays , to the extent that Apple almost scrapped the project 12 months ago.
March 20, 2018
Possible trip wire explosion in SW Austin neighborhood
On Sunday, Manley announced a reward of $100,000 for information leading to the arrest of the person or people responsible. The men had been biking or walking their bicycles in southwest Austin when the explosion happened.
March 19, 2018
'Tomb Raider' Can't Topple 'Black Panther' at Box Office
Both Love, Simon and I Can Only Imagine nabbed coveted A+ CinemaScores, while Tomb Raider earned a mediocre B. Like Tomb Raider , Fox's YA adaptation Love, Simon - disappointed in its opening.
March 17, 2018
British bank HSBC to disclose 59 pct gender pay gap
The gender pay gap measures the difference between the average salary of men and women, calculated on an hourly basis. In common with other banks, HSBC's pay gap was largely accounted for by the bank having fewer women in senior roles.