Jose Mourinho shortlists two players to be new Man United captain
- Bill Cosby To Be Placed Under House Arrest
- Use interactive map to find drug drop-off locations
- House Committee Releases Russia Report, NO COLLUSION — COLLUSION COLLAPSE
- Palestinians killed by Israeli fire in Gaza border clashes: ministry
- Tom Hardy Becomes Marvel Anti-Hero Venom
- Government sends second notices to CA, Facebook
- Dozens more sick from E. coli linked to romaine lettuce
- Amber Rudd grilled by MPs over Windrush scandal
- WhatsApp increases age limit to 16 in Europe
- Alfie Evans' parents lose legal appeal for Vatican treatment
- Couturier's late goal keeps Flyers alive with win in Pittsburgh
- It's an illegal order, says Congress
- Napoli stun Juventus with last minute goal
- 2 dragon boats capsize in China, killing 17
- Emergency checks on planes in US and Europe after Southwest accident
April 29, 2018
Reliance Retail Q4 pre-tax profit jumps 208% to Rs 1086 cr
Reliance Jio reported 1.2 per cent rise in its net profit at Rs 510 crore for Q4 compared to Rs 504 crore in Q3. GRM for the year was at a 9-year high of $ 11.6 per barrel as against $11.0 per barrel in the previous year.
April 29, 2018
ASEAN: Recent militarization in S. China Sea 'erodes trust, confidence'
In addition to Singapore , the ASEAN members are Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Brunei and the Philippines.
April 28, 2018
Priyanka Chopra not to be bridesmaid at royal wedding
However, the actor didn't clear the mystery whether she has been invited to the wedding or not. Markle's character walked down the aisle as John Legend's "All of Me" played.
April 27, 2018
GM Revenues Down, Beats on Crossover Sales
Stevens said the automaker has "already indicated that we will make significantly lower investments" in sedans in North America. GM's shares traded down about 2.8% in Thursday's premarket session to $37.15, in a 52-week range of $31.92 to $46.76.
April 26, 2018
Pollard fails again as Mumbai slump to fifth defeat
A couple of days ago, Team Sunrisers arrived in the city for their game against the Mumbai Indians at the Wankhede Stadium. Each of Mitchell McClenaghan, Mustafizur Rahman and Hardik Pandya took 2 wickets apiece and tied down the SRH batsmen.
April 26, 2018
French billionaire detained in Africa 'corruption' probe
French billionaire, Vincent Bollore , was on Tuesday, April 24, detained near Paris over alleged corruption in West Africa. In 2016, police searched the Bollore Group's headquarters in the Paris suburb of Puteaux.
April 25, 2018
Maddie Poppe sails into 'American Idol's' top 10 (VIDEO, PHOTOS)
As seen below, the singer earned it, belting out a rigorous rendition of Jennifer Holliday's "And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going". Catie ran to hug all of the hopefuls in "the danger zone" before taking her own seat among the top voted contenders.
April 24, 2018
Kanye West is becoming a thought leader-among far-right Twitter
Before tweeting all of the Adams videos, West also sang praises for Elon Musk and his new Tesla vehicle . Watch Darden recall the entire phone chat in the video below.The Trump comments begin at the 6.51 mark.
April 23, 2018
Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) Rating Lowered to Sell at BidaskClub
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. dipped to as low as $99.96 throughout the day and has returned -8.21% in this year. On Wednesday, April 4th, Karl Slatoff sold 12,263 shares of Take-Two Interactive stock. (NASDAQ: TTWO ).
April 22, 2018
US Justice Dept. to probe AT&T, Verizon wireless contracts
The person also said the Justice Department previously examined this matter in 2016, but ended up dropping the investigation. The Department and AT&T declined to comment on the report and Verizon could not be immediately reached for comment.