Large Volume Movers Corning Incorporated's (GLW)
- Royals postponed in Toronto because of hole in roof
- Israeli soldiers wound 3 Palestinians along Gaza border
- Cathy Yan Will Direct Margot Robbie in HARLEY QUINN Film
- Israel conducted April 9 strike on Syrian airbase — Military source
- Elon Musk made a robot mistake with Model 3 production
- National Weather Service confirms tornado in Texas County from Friday night's storms
- Egypt Extends State of Emergency as Soldiers, Militants Killed in Sinai
- Iran falls three places in Federation Internationale de Football Association rankings
- Multistate E. coli outbreak traced to lettuce from Arizona
- Muskoka community continues to show support in wake of Humboldt tragedy
- Missing family of 4 may have been swept into river
- Azerbaijan strongman set to win poll boycotted by opposition
- Police investigate sixth robbery at Peterborough shops in under two weeks
- Pokemon GO Kanto Event Brings Increased Gen 1 Spawns and Double Candy
- Steve Wozniak quits Facebook amid data concerns, says report
April 18, 2018
Prince Harry Says He's 'Grateful' To Have Meghan Markle By His Side
PRINCE HARRY has revealed Meghan Markle is "hugely excited" to be joining him in his role as youth ambassador to the Commonwealth. He also said that he takes inspiration from his grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II, who is an expert at all things Commonwealth.
April 18, 2018
Facebook to face class action lawsuit over its facial recognition technology
Facebook told Reuters that it "continue [s] to believe the case has no merit and will defend [itself] vigorously". On Monday, Judge Donato ruled to certify a class of Facebook users - a key legal hurdle for a class action suit.
April 17, 2018
China FM visits Japan for talks on N Korea, regional issues
The Moritomo affair has ensnared the finance ministry, which has admitted officials doctored documents related to the land-sale. Abe has been forced to deny intervening in land sales to ensure preferential treatment for schools close to him and his wife.
April 16, 2018
Bayern maul Monchengladbach 5-1
The Chile midfielder is said to be still hurting from Bayern's quarter-final elimination at the hands of Real Madrid last season. The 31-year-old had played down links of taking over at Bayern, but refused to completely rule out leaving Hoffenheim .
April 14, 2018
Man Accused Of Killing Yarmouth Police Officer Pleads Not Guilty
Records obtained by The Globe indicated that Latanowich had more than 110 entries and served four years in state prison. Dennis Veterinary Hospital told The Globe that the dog has undergone surgery.
April 13, 2018
Volkswagen supervisory board will elect new CEO soon
Mr Mueller had been running Porsche before being elevated to replace Martin Winterkorn. But instead of being squeezed out, he has been pushed upward, and has been made CEO.
April 13, 2018
Bitcoin Planet (BTPL) raised 8.92% in less than 24 hours
Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Plus using one of the exchanges listed above. United Bitcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EXX, OKEx, Coinnest, AEX, YoBit, ACX, Quoine and Qryptos.
April 12, 2018
Last second penalty puts Real Madrid into Champions League semi-finals
The penalty came as Vazquez was in position to score in front of the goal after Ronaldo headed down a cross into the area. Despite being on the receiving end of numerous Real Madrid attacks, the Italians were well organized defensively.
April 11, 2018
Uber to acquire bike-sharing company
Motivate, which operates a fleet of Ford GoBikes, has the exclusive right to operate a bike-sharing service in San Francisco . However, TechCrunch reported that an unnamed source valued the deal at "closer to $200 million".
April 10, 2018
Dana White Changes Tune About Conor McGregor's UFC Future
Authorities will not be seizing his passport and he will be allowed to travel back to Ireland upon his release. It appears McGregor's actions have finally caught up to him and UFC is no longer tolerating his behaviour.