Facebook suspends 200 apps for misusing data, privacy probe continues
- Ireland set for Test debut
- WH budget director says McCain joke 'awful' but not a fireable offense
- Kristen Stewart Marches for Equality at Cannes Film Festival
- ZTE on life support after U.S. export ban
- May sorry for helping send Abdul Hakim Belhaj to Gaddafi's torture chamber
- Most Wanted ISIS Leaders Captured in Iraq
- Walmart Canada posts product pages for several unannounced games
- Burrow leaving Ohio St. as graduate transfer
- Predators' Forsberg scores insane between the legs goal
- University Professor Among 10 Killed in India-administered Kashmir
- Sessions to talk about immigration enforcement in San Diego
- Pique aims a sly dig at Real Madrid after the El-Clasico
- Kings XI choose to bowl, Tiwary replaces Yuvraj
- Momentum's Unseat campaign results in no council wins so far
- Pelicans coach was still scared despite big Game 3 lead against Warriors
May 14, 2018
Iraqi cleric al-Sadr leads in early election results
His father, highly respected Grand Ayatollah Mohammad Sadeq al-Sadr, was murdered in 1999 for defying Saddam Hussein . Partial results have shown that cleric Moqtada al-Sadr's alliance is in the lead of Iraq's parliamentary elections .
May 12, 2018
Google Now Lets Users Delete Search History That They Keep On You
Google now has a GitHub project which aims to make it easy for seamless transfer of your data from Google to another provider. Nearly two thirds of those (62 per cent) understand that companies need data if they want to create such personalised offers.
May 11, 2018
Harvey Weinstein's ex-wife breaks her silence — Georgina Chapman
While Chapman told Vogue she doesn't consider herself a victim, she broke down in tears when talking about her son and daughter. Chapman , married to Weinstein for a decade, is in the process of divorcing him under the terms of a prenuptial agreement.
May 10, 2018
Basketball: Warriors eliminate Pelicans in Game 5
Coincidentally, this feat was achieved at the expense of the Houston Rockets, their upcoming Conference Finals opponent. That's exactly what happened Tuesday night, as the Pelicans' feel-good season came to an end in a 113-104 defeat.
May 10, 2018
Former Hostages Thank Trump For Release From North Korea
President Donald Trump will be a major step forward for their two countries' relations. "You'll be the first to know about it". On Tuesday it was announced that Pompeo was en route to the North for final preparatory talks on the upcoming summit.
May 09, 2018
Blue Jays closer Roberto Osuna charged with assault in Toronto
That league-wide policy covers cases of domestic violence, sexual assault and child abuse, and has been in place since 2015 . Days later, shortstop Jose Reyes was suspended for the first 51 games of the 2016 season for an alleged incident.
May 09, 2018
TN tourist killed in Srinagar after stone-pelters target bus
The incident occurred on the outskirts of the state capital Srinagar city, says the Chronicle.info with reference for Today. R Thirumani, a resident of Chennai, was on a visit to Kashmir and was part of a group that was headed to Gulmarg.
May 08, 2018
Tutankhamun's Burial Chamber: Hidden Room Mystery Solved
The notion that the 3,300-year-old tomb was harbouring a secret chamber was raised to much excitement in 2015. It had been speculated that this second undiscovered chamber was the tomb of the famous Queen Nefertiti.
May 08, 2018
Met Gala Stream 2018: How To Stream This Year's Red Carpet
The theme has already garnered a number of raised eyebrows and is bound to dig up more controversy as the red carpet unravels. When not smoking and clicking selfies in bathrooms, these supermodels take the risque approach to the Met Gala .
May 06, 2018
GSTN to be made a government body: GST Council
The GSTN now is 24.5 per cent owned by the central government and a similar percentage is held by state governments collectively. Tax experts, however, believe that such a cess should be against the intention of doing away with cesses in GST regime.