The odds are stacked against the Cavaliers in the NBA Finals
- Nabil Fekir deal 'unlikely before World Cup'
- Rain suspends day 2 of French Open; Nadal match in progress
- Mohamed Salah confident of being fit for World Cup
- Lawmakers are briefed on Trump ‘spy’ claim
- North Korea Willing to Talk to US 'At Any Time'
- Amazon Alexa heard and sent private chat
- R. Kelly Accuser Shares Unsettling Details Of How She Allegedly Contracted Herpes
- Andy Warhol's Magazine Is Closing Down
- Coli update: You can now safely eat romaine again
- Senate Votes to Halt the Repeal of Net Neutrality Rules
- Jailed Malaysian leader Anwar Ibrahim set to walk free
- Villa hold off Boro to reach Championship playoff final
- Wayne Rooney may be asked to stay at Everton
- Rashford powered Manchester United to slim win over Watford at Old Trafford
- Mercedes sets the pace in 1st practice session in Spain
May 29, 2018
Hawaii street swallowed by 'lava tide' as many more homes burn
Lava flows from Hawaii's Kilauea volcano can be seen from space, according to imagery from two different space agencies. Hawaii News Now reported that the man was eventually guided safely off his property by emergency crews.
May 28, 2018
Handicapped Daniel Ricciardo Holds on to Monaco Grand Prix Win
Much of the race was dictated Daniel Ricciardo's wounded vehicle at the front, which had been down on power due to an MGU-K issue. I felt a loss of power and I thought the race was done. "For a few seconds I just wanted to close my eyes and start crying".
May 26, 2018
Oil Prices Drop Below $80 Ahead of OPEC Meeting | INN
USA crude oil exports dropped by more than 800,000 barrels a day (BPD) last week , to roughly 1.75 million barrels a day (MMBPD). WTI for July delivery dropped 36 cents to settle at $71.84 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange.
May 25, 2018
Harvey Weinstein surrenders in NYC to face sex abuse charges
Asked about the raft of other allegations against Weinstein, Brafman said the case was a question of crime, not bad behavior. Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance had been under enormous public pressure to bring a criminal case against Weinstein.
May 23, 2018
M&S reveals another year of falling profits
And Toys R Us, electricals group Maplin and drinks wholesaler Conviviality have all collapsed this year. New Look, Mothercare ( MTC.L ), Carpetright ( CPRC.L ) and House of Fraser are all shutting stores.
May 22, 2018
Trump And South Korean President Plot Strategy On North Korean Nukes
Won Jong-hyok, a Beijing correspondent for North Korea's state-run Rodong Shinmun. Unification Minister Cho Myoung-gyon expressed regret on Tuesday.
May 18, 2018
Arsene Wenger reveals why he's backing Man City coach
It is understood the former midfield hardman, who made 406 appearances for the club, was angered by the token gesture with Arteta nearly certain to be given the gig.
May 16, 2018
Volcano Alerts At Highest Level As Eruption Intensifies In Hawaii
It is the first time the alert has been issued since Kilauea began erupting again 12 days ago, according to Reuters . Lava and smoke explode from Fissure 17 at Leilani Estates in the aftermath of eruptions from the Kilauea volcano.
May 13, 2018
New Fortnite update has big changes for Thanos
He even showed a previous post on his former account proving that the challenges were datamined from the " Fortnite " game files. Once acquired, players turn into Thanos and can reign absolute hell on other players in the game.
May 13, 2018
Cyprus and Israel among favourites to win
Britain will be represented SuRie , who will be singing " Storm " to an audience of more than 200 million people worldwide. Australia's Jessica Mauboy during rehearsals ahead of the Eurovision 2018 grand final.