Belmont Stakes odds: Justify is the favorite
- Computex 2018: ROG cover all the bases with new Delta gaming headset
- Trump Takes To Twitter To Slam Canada's Softwood Lumber Sector
- G7 finance ministers call U.S. out on divisive tariffs
- Local Starbucks Stores Will Close Early Today for Racial Bias Training
- Russia critic Browder says he's been arrested in Spain
- Xiaomi Mi 8 is official: Everything you need to know
- Abbotsford pipeline opponents say fed takeover changes little
- Monaco GP 'wasn't really racing' - Lewis Hamilton
- Service member missing after flooding strikes Maryland city
- Deadliest Catch star Blake Painter found dead at 38
- The odds are stacked against the Cavaliers in the NBA Finals
- Rain suspends day 2 of French Open; Nadal match in progress
- Will Power wins 102nd running of the Indianapolis 500
- Williams sisters to team up in doubles at French Open
- After Democrats' concern, Trump officials issue statement on election security
June 08, 2018
Facebook made some private posts public for as many as 14M
That way, users can reset a post that was inadvertently set to public back to being shared just with friends if they would like. Facebook said a software bug was behind the glotch which saw users' private posts made public over several days last month.
June 07, 2018
Rafael Nadal's French Open set streak ends in quarterfinals
Rafael Nadal has won 37 completed sets in a row at the French Open heading into his quarterfinal against Diego Schwartzman. Garbine Muguruza overwhelmed Maria Sharapova 6-2, 6-1 in a matchup of past French Open champions to reach the semifinals.
June 06, 2018
What you need to know before voting in Iowa’s primary election
Van Drew will face the GOP primary victor , former Atlantic City Councilman Seth Grossman, for the right to succeed retiring Rep. Democrat Fred Hubbell , chairman of the former Iowa Power Fund, is the party's front-runner to challenge Republican Gov.
June 05, 2018
Your smartphone was probably sharing your friends’ Facebook data behind your back
Facebook has been taking steps to audit any data abuse it uncovers from the past. In premarket trading Monday, Facebook stock was down about 1.3%.
June 02, 2018
Euro recovers on the back of strong eurozone inflation figures
FILE PHOTO: The German share price index, DAX board, is seen at the stock exchange in Frankfurt, Germany, March 20, 2018. Google's parent company Alphabet lost 1.5 percent to $1,068.21 and Mastercard fell 2.3 percent to $186.80.
June 02, 2018
Liam Fox Blasts Trump's 'Protectionism' Over Steel
Mexico said it would penalize USA imports including pork bellies , apples, grapes, cheeses and flat steel, as well as cranberries. House Speaker Paul Ryan and several leading Republicans in Congress were critical of the administration's tariff action.
May 29, 2018
Hawaii street swallowed by 'lava tide' as many more homes burn
Lava flows from Hawaii's Kilauea volcano can be seen from space, according to imagery from two different space agencies. Hawaii News Now reported that the man was eventually guided safely off his property by emergency crews.
May 28, 2018
Handicapped Daniel Ricciardo Holds on to Monaco Grand Prix Win
Much of the race was dictated Daniel Ricciardo's wounded vehicle at the front, which had been down on power due to an MGU-K issue. I felt a loss of power and I thought the race was done. "For a few seconds I just wanted to close my eyes and start crying".
May 27, 2018
Lawmakers are briefed on Trump ‘spy’ claim
But, after complaints by both parties, they added a second session for top Democrats and Republicans . Neither Kelly nor Flood was present for the meetings themselves, according to the White House.
May 27, 2018
Champions League final: Zidane to start Bale, Benzema, Ronaldo against Liverpool
Ronaldo is bidding to join a group of players who have won the European Cup five times, including former Real great Di Stefano. The loss to injury of Salah after just 30 minutes of this game was every Liverpool supporter's worst nightmare.