Amazon workers strike in Europe to coincide with Prime Day
- Israel Cuts Off Gas Supply to Gaza
- Tesla, China, Both to Benefit From 'Gigafactory' Deal
- An honour: First Lady Melania gushes over afternoon tea with Queen
- Russian Federation hails 'partner' Trump ahead of summit
- All eyes now fixed on Kavanaugh and Roe
- GOATs banter: Sachin Tendulkar and Roger Federer agree to exchange notes
- Maisie Williams Says Goodbye To ‘Game Of Thrones’ With Bloody #LastWomanStanding Post
- US Using DNA Testing In Effort To Reunite Families It Separated
- Trump Adds #MeToo Movement Jab to Unhinged Rally Repertoire
- Talking points from a remarkable first week at Wimbledon
- United States is 'opening fire on the entire world' with tariffs, says China
- 'Major incident' declared after two collapse in Wiltshire
- Indianapolis church creates visual statement in protest of zero tolerance immigration policy
- Liberty Island Evacuated After Statue Base Climber, Banner
- Merkel & Seehofer defuse tensions over immigration policy
July 17, 2018
Kim Kardashian Defends Kylie Jenner Being Called a 'Self-Made' Billionaire
One tweet states, "I keep seeing tweets about Kylie Jenner being a self made nearly billionaire & I can't help but lol". She has her own KKW Beauty business as well. "I am SO proud of you @kyliejenner and everything you have accomplished".
July 16, 2018
Kate Upton Is Pregnant with Her First Child!
Model and actress Kate Upton just shared the most casually adorable pregnancy news on her Instagram account Saturday morning. Justin helped lead the Houston Astros to a World Series victory past year , and Kate was behind home plate to cheer him on.
July 14, 2018
Target Field dumps disgraced pizza vendor Papa John's
Papa John's plans to pull founder John Schnatter's image from marketing materials following reports he used a racial slur. For the first three months of this year, the chain said a key sales figure fell 5.3 per cent in North America.
July 13, 2018
How are you marking Donald Trump's United Kingdom visit?
It has been dubbed Storm Trump and the country is braced for a U.S. presidential visit that has split opinion like never before. It is not a state visit, so the President will stay with the U.S. ambassador in London instead of being hosted by the Queen.
July 11, 2018
David Davis quits as Brexit Secretary leaving Theresa May facing a crisis
But leading pro-Brexit legislator Jacob Rees-Mogg said "I don't think a no-confidence vote is immediately in the offing". Ms Caulfield supported Leave in the European Union referendum, and Mr Bradley backed Remain.
July 11, 2018
Boys Rescued From Thai Cave, Operations Halted For The Day
A family member told CNN Monday that they hadn't been told which boys had been pulled out, and who is still trapped in the cave. That left four boys and the team's coach trapped inside as the operation was called off for the day.
July 11, 2018
Harry Wilson happy to bide his time at Liverpool
Fabinho and Naby Keita were both handed debuts as Liverpool started pre-season with a routine 7-0 win over Chester on Saturday. We can't make a story after each mistake, let's carry on and make the best of the situation and learn from it.
July 10, 2018
Apple Music may have just unseated Spotify in the US
But that's the thing: While iPhone trails Android by a wide margin worldwide, it is just as popular as Android here in the U.S. That steady increase was partly attributed to the number of Apple devices that include Apple Music-specific features.
July 04, 2018
Supreme Court fight in the spotlight — Sunday shows preview
Trump's list was assembled with the input of conservative legal activists who also touted Gorsuch for the previous court vacancy. Trump also said he's looking to replace Kennedy with someone who will spend four decades on the Supreme Court.
July 03, 2018
Tesla Finally Hits Model 3 Target
The company had failed to meet any of its production and delivery targets for the Model 3 up until now. Levy cut CFRA's rating on Tesla stock to "sell" from "hold".