Canada to resettle dozens of White Helmets and their families from Syria
- Michael Cohen Tape Suggests Team Trump Lied About Karen McDougal
- Tekashi 6ix9ine flaunted cash, chains at strip club before robbery
- Israel evacuates hundreds of Syria's White Helmets to Jordan
- Trump finds it 'inconceivable' lawyer would tape a client
- Here's Who Died on the Duck Boat
- Meghan Markle is 'planning a personal trip' to see family in America
- Carmelo Anthony traded by OKC to Atlanta, but waived for free agency
- In Florida, two people were attacked by sharks
- Kim Kardashian Defends Kylie Jenner Being Called a 'Self-Made' Billionaire
- Tesla, China, Both to Benefit From 'Gigafactory' Deal
- An honour: First Lady Melania gushes over afternoon tea with Queen
- 'We left everything out there', says England manager Southgate
- ‘Can't say if Putin is friend or foe’
- How are you marking Donald Trump's United Kingdom visit?
- David Davis quits as Brexit Secretary leaving Theresa May facing a crisis
July 25, 2018
Tesla says it requested supplier discount for ongoing projects
Chief executive Elon Musk has dismissed worries that the firm will run out of cash and needs to raise more money. When a company asks suppliers to retroactively give money back, it's a sign that something has gone wrong.
July 24, 2018
Saitama sizzles at 41.1 degrees, sets heat record for Japan：The Asahi Shimbun
They also said that there has been a 61 percent increase in people suffering with heat-related illnesses on the previous year. The mercury hit 39.9 C (103.8 F) in the southeastern town of Hayang, the highest temperature in the country so far this year.
July 24, 2018
Trump & Putin Helsinki Summit with Russian Expert William Taubman | Connecting Point
The fact that we have to talk to you about Syria or other matters is very different from issuing an invitation. Gowdy made his remarks during an interview on television's "Fox News Sunday".
July 23, 2018
Treasury Secretary: Trump not threatening Fed's independence
Longer-dated government bond yields rose on the day, with the 30-year bond crossing 3 percent for the first time since June 26. Trump added, referring to the Fed's rate increases: "The United States should not be penalized because we are doing so well".
July 22, 2018
European Union president to visit Donald Trump for trade talks
The speaker said he stood by his Monday statement that "the president must appreciate that Russian Federation is not our ally". Pelosi also wondered whether they actually signaled a change in the president's approach to Russia's leader.
July 21, 2018
Missouri boat latest: Deaths confirmed as tourist boat capsizes in U.S. state
The company Ripley Entertainment owns the capsized boat, having added the " Ride the Ducks " attraction to its roster a year ago . Emergency crews were staging at the Branson Belle Dock but the tourist attraction is not involved in the incident, Nielsen said.
July 20, 2018
Manchester City 'not disappointed' over losing Jorginho to Chelsea - Guardiola
If they are ready they'll help us and if not we'll wait for them. "He's one of the most incredible professionals, I've ever met". The Manchester City winger, voted PFA Young Player of the Year last season, was a shock omission from Germany's 23-man squad.
July 18, 2018
Israel Cuts Off Gas Supply to Gaza
Israel also said it had tightened its naval blockade to cut the Gaza fishing zone from six nautical miles to three. First kites and balloons, and now birds are being used to by Palestinians in Gaza to set fires in southern Israel.
July 16, 2018
Kate Upton Is Pregnant with Her First Child!
Model and actress Kate Upton just shared the most casually adorable pregnancy news on her Instagram account Saturday morning. Justin helped lead the Houston Astros to a World Series victory past year , and Kate was behind home plate to cheer him on.
July 14, 2018
All eyes now fixed on Kavanaugh and Roe
Kavanaugh's views on presidential power and abortion are expected to draw particular attention in his confirmation hearing. A CNN article published Monday said Cramer had asked the president not to make "some sort of affirmative action pick".