David Davis quits as Brexit Secretary leaving Theresa May facing a crisis
- Talking points from a remarkable first week at Wimbledon
- United States is 'opening fire on the entire world' with tariffs, says China
- Water pumped from Thai cave as bid to rescue trapped boys intensifies
- Indianapolis church creates visual statement in protest of zero tolerance immigration policy
- How to Watch Colombia vs England
- Merkel & Seehofer defuse tensions over immigration policy
- Lovren's Croatia qualify for World Cup quarter-finals
- Lebron To Go Public With Decision On Tuesday
- Cristiano Ronaldo strikes Iranian player in head, almost gets red card
- Amy Hennig Left EA In January To Found A New Indie Studio
- Colombia ready for 'full-on, to-the-death' England match
- Blemishes moving around woman’s face turn out to be parasitic worm
- Is LeBron James going to announce free agency decision on July 6?
- National Basketball Association draft -- Phoenix Suns select Deandre Ayton at No. 1
- Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas PDA game going strong!
July 10, 2018
Apple Music may have just unseated Spotify in the US
But that's the thing: While iPhone trails Android by a wide margin worldwide, it is just as popular as Android here in the U.S. That steady increase was partly attributed to the number of Apple devices that include Apple Music-specific features.
July 10, 2018
US Using DNA Testing In Effort To Reunite Families It Separated
Its database has some information about the children's parents but wasn't created to reunify families under the court's deadline. Only about 101 children under age five are in the care of Office of Refugee Resettlement, according to the government.
July 08, 2018
It's war: China, US trade blows through tariffs
ET on $34 billion United States worth of Chinese imports, a first step in what could become an accelerating series of tariffs . He added the U.S. is ready to target an additional $200 billion, and then $300 billion more should Beijing retaliate .
July 03, 2018
Tesla Finally Hits Model 3 Target
The company had failed to meet any of its production and delivery targets for the Model 3 up until now. Levy cut CFRA's rating on Tesla stock to "sell" from "hold".
July 02, 2018
N. Korea aims to hide key parts of nuclear program
US President Donald Trump , right, meets with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un on Sentosa Island in Singapore. He said Secretary of State Mike Pompeo will likely discuss that proposal with the North Koreans soon.
July 01, 2018
10 in west Kentucky charged with health fraud
The takedown is considered to be one of the largest health care fraud busts in U.S history. About $858,000 was paid out in fraudulent proceeds as a result, he said.
June 30, 2018
Tabarez: It will take entire Uruguay team to stop Cristiano Ronaldo
Santos played down suggestions that fans might be in for a boring game as two teams with water-tight defences face off. However, he did score a hat-trick against Spain in his previous game at Sochi's Fisht Stadium.
June 30, 2018
Melania Trump Visits US-Mexico Border Again
Grisham said the trip to Tucson was planned last week , after the first lady's trip to Texas was cut short due to flooding. After the short round-table discussion, the first lady was given a tour of the Southwest Key Campbell campus.
June 29, 2018
Indonesia shuts down Bali airport as Agung volcano erupts again
Denpasar has been shut after it was reported that the volcano was spewing out ash and flames. Mount Agung rumbled back to life past year and has been erupting periodically since.
June 28, 2018
Italy proposes migrant centers in Africa to halt immigrant tide
But the German operators of the Lifeline hit out at Salvini for referring to its passengers as a consignment of "human flesh". Germany's new hard-line interior minister, Horst Seehofer, has given her until the end of June to curb new migrant arrivals.