Dudley MP Ian Austin faces disciplinary action in Labour anti-Semitism row
US Congressional committee proposes waivers for countries like India from Russian Federation sanctions
- Meghan Markle Wears Denim Dress To Prince Harry's Polo Match
- Nikhil Namit, Producer Of 'Bharat' Confirms Priyanka Chopra's Engagement To Nick Jonas
- Fiat boss Marchionne dies aged 66
- Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola says more records 'impossible'
- Lunar eclipse: Skygazers await century's longest 'blood moon'
- Ex-Fiat Chrysler boss Sergio Marchionne dies, aged 66
- Canada to resettle dozens of White Helmets and their families from Syria
- Michael Cohen Tape Suggests Team Trump Lied About Karen McDougal
- 48MP Sony IMX586 imaging sensor announced, samples ship September
- Trump & Putin Helsinki Summit with Russian Expert William Taubman | Connecting Point
- Treasury Secretary: Trump not threatening Fed's independence
- European Union president to visit Donald Trump for trade talks
- Meghan Markle is 'planning a personal trip' to see family in America
- Amazon workers strike in Europe to coincide with Prime Day
- Kim Kardashian Defends Kylie Jenner Being Called a 'Self-Made' Billionaire
July 28, 2018
Islamic State kills about 100 in southwest Syria attacks
IS has been largely defeated in Syria and Iraq, but still has pockets of territory it controls in eastern and southern Syria. The group also has a small presence on the eastern edge of Sweida province, and in the desert in the adjacent Homs province.
July 27, 2018
Canada launches NAFTA challenge of 'illegal' US tariffs on solar panels
He will be accompanied by Jesus Seade, the designated chief NAFTA negotiator of the incoming Mexican administration. Trump's tariffs on steel and aluminum imports were still casting a shadow on NAFTA talks, Morneau said.
July 25, 2018
Tesla says it requested supplier discount for ongoing projects
Chief executive Elon Musk has dismissed worries that the firm will run out of cash and needs to raise more money. When a company asks suppliers to retroactively give money back, it's a sign that something has gone wrong.
July 23, 2018
Israel evacuates hundreds of Syria's White Helmets to Jordan
White Helmets head Raed Saleh said the evacuated workers had arrived in Jordan after being "surrounded in a risky region". A spokeswoman for the German interior ministry said Berlin would take in eight White Helmets plus their families.
July 22, 2018
Here's Who Died on the Duck Boat
Suzanne Smagala with Ripley Entertainment, which owns Ride the Ducks in Branson, said the company was assisting authorities. The footage shows the vessel bobbing through the waves as the haul boat begins to become submerged in the swollen lake.
July 21, 2018
Trump Says No President Has Been as 'Tough' on Russia
JEFF GLOR: But you haven't condemned Putin specifically. "I let him know we can't have this, we're not going to have it, and that's the way it's going to be", he continued.
July 19, 2018
Everybody said I'm done - Degenkolb revels in first Tour victory
For some top climbers gunning for Tour de France glory, the race could be over before they even reach their first mountain pass. Degenkolb was the victim of a serious training accident in January 2016 when a auto drove into oncoming traffic.
July 18, 2018
Israel Cuts Off Gas Supply to Gaza
Israel also said it had tightened its naval blockade to cut the Gaza fishing zone from six nautical miles to three. First kites and balloons, and now birds are being used to by Palestinians in Gaza to set fires in southern Israel.
July 18, 2018
Netflix shares tumble as subscriber growth misses mark
In a letter to shareholders , Netflix acknowledged the miss: "We had a strong but not stellar Q2", the statement said. Looking ahead to the third quarter, the company is calling for $0.68 in EPS on $3.99 billion in revenue .
July 16, 2018
Tesla, China, Both to Benefit From 'Gigafactory' Deal
They are due to hit the market starting as early as this year, well before Tesla is up and running in Shanghai. China accounted for 17 per cent of Tesla's 2017 revenue, according to a filing with USA regulators.