Fiat boss Marchionne dies aged 66
- Islamic State kills about 100 in southwest Syria attacks
- Matteo Darmian confirms he wants to leave Manchester United
- US Congressional committee proposes waivers for countries like India from Russian Federation sanctions
- Ex-Fiat Chrysler boss Sergio Marchionne dies, aged 66
- Saitama sizzles at 41.1 degrees, sets heat record for Japan：The Asahi Shimbun
- Trump & Putin Helsinki Summit with Russian Expert William Taubman | Connecting Point
- European Union president to visit Donald Trump for trade talks
- Trump finds it 'inconceivable' lawyer would tape a client
- Ancient Egyptian sarcophagus opened in Alexandria
- Trump Says No President Has Been as 'Tough' on Russia
- Meghan Markle is 'planning a personal trip' to see family in America
- Israel Cuts Off Gas Supply to Gaza
- Las Vegas Hotel Sues Victims of 2017 Mass Shooting
- Ga. officers use coin flip to determine if woman goes to jail
- An honour: First Lady Melania gushes over afternoon tea with Queen
July 28, 2018
Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola says more records 'impossible'
Jürgen Klopp's squad travelled from New Jersey to MI on Thursday before their final ICC fixture against Manchester United in Ann Arbor on Saturday.
July 27, 2018
Lunar eclipse: Skygazers await century's longest 'blood moon'
The professor, however, said that the next total lunar eclipse that would be visible in Nigeria would occur on January 21, 2019. Apart from it being century's longest lunar eclipse , Mars will be very close to the moon on the same night.
July 25, 2018
Tesla says it requested supplier discount for ongoing projects
Chief executive Elon Musk has dismissed worries that the firm will run out of cash and needs to raise more money. When a company asks suppliers to retroactively give money back, it's a sign that something has gone wrong.
July 24, 2018
Tekashi 6ix9ine flaunted cash, chains at strip club before robbery
According to the rapper's statement to police, gunmen approached his vehicle at a red light in the early hours of Sunday morning. He told the authorities that two men with guns jumped out, stole his driver's iPhone before kidnapping Tekashi .
July 22, 2018
Here's Who Died on the Duck Boat
Suzanne Smagala with Ripley Entertainment, which owns Ride the Ducks in Branson, said the company was assisting authorities. The footage shows the vessel bobbing through the waves as the haul boat begins to become submerged in the swollen lake.
July 19, 2018
In Florida, two people were attacked by sharks
The 17-year-old, who was not identified as male or female, received puncture wounds to his foot, the fire department said. Double red flags were flying on the beach, which was closed to the public for the rest of the day as a precaution.
July 19, 2018
Amazon workers strike in Europe to coincide with Prime Day
She noted the problems affected Amazon's conversion rate, or how many people bought an item when they came to the site. Amazon launched Prime Day in 2015 and by 2017 it was its second biggest shopping day, topped only by Cyber Monday .
July 18, 2018
Storms usher in much cooler weather
As a more northwesterly wind kicks in, the humidity will be noticeably lower for the remainder of the week. "At 1:04 p.m., Doppler radar indicated thunderstorms producing heavy rains across the warned area".
July 18, 2018
Netflix shares tumble as subscriber growth misses mark
In a letter to shareholders , Netflix acknowledged the miss: "We had a strong but not stellar Q2", the statement said. Looking ahead to the third quarter, the company is calling for $0.68 in EPS on $3.99 billion in revenue .
July 15, 2018
Real Madrid prepare £150m bid for Cristiano Ronaldo's replacement
Hazard is said to be interested in working with the Blaugrana and the club's coaching staff are already excited by the prospect. That does not necessarily mean that I will go back to Spain, but for me they are very important.