Israel Cuts Off Gas Supply to Gaza
- Netflix shares tumble as subscriber growth misses mark
- Tesla, China, Both to Benefit From 'Gigafactory' Deal
- Thai boys recovering, Seal remembered | Don't Miss This
- Real Madrid prepare £150m bid for Cristiano Ronaldo's replacement
- Russian Federation hails 'partner' Trump ahead of summit
- Target Field dumps disgraced pizza vendor Papa John's
- All eyes now fixed on Kavanaugh and Roe
- How are you marking Donald Trump's United Kingdom visit?
- David Davis quits as Brexit Secretary leaving Theresa May facing a crisis
- Boys Rescued From Thai Cave, Operations Halted For The Day
- John Aldridge Lays Into 'Cheat' Neymar Following World Cup Exit
- GOATs banter: Sachin Tendulkar and Roger Federer agree to exchange notes
- Apple Music may have just unseated Spotify in the US
- US Using DNA Testing In Effort To Reunite Families It Separated
- How to Watch Colombia vs England
July 16, 2018
Kate Upton Is Pregnant with Her First Child!
Model and actress Kate Upton just shared the most casually adorable pregnancy news on her Instagram account Saturday morning. Justin helped lead the Houston Astros to a World Series victory past year , and Kate was behind home plate to cheer him on.
July 15, 2018
Ga. officers use coin flip to determine if woman goes to jail
She cries as she is being handcuffed, and footage from inside the vehicle shows her sobbing in the back seat. Prosecutors released the video to her on July 6, the station reported, and her case was dismissed Monday.
July 13, 2018
'We left everything out there', says England manager Southgate
He relates to us massively. "Nothing he is going to say is going to make us feel any better", Kane said. And Walker insists that there is more than just professional pride at stake.
July 10, 2018
Thousands who fled recent fighting in Syria return home
It said the latest deaths bring to 65 the number of children reported killed in less than three weeks in southern Syria alone. He added that the Jordanians are working on resuming the talks between rebels and the Russians in southwestern Syria.
July 08, 2018
Trump Adds #MeToo Movement Jab to Unhinged Rally Repertoire
Hundreds of people began lining up outside the arena a full eight hours before Trump was scheduled to speak. He also said Democrats "want anarchy", adding, "They don't know who they're playing with, folks".
July 08, 2018
Talking points from a remarkable first week at Wimbledon
Lucas Pouille suffered a shock defeat, going down 6-4 6-2 6-7 (8) 3-6 6-2 to Austrian qualifier Dennis Novak on Court No 18. Wimbledon's commercial director has no issues with Roger Federer pulling off a marketing coup on Centre Court.
July 08, 2018
It's war: China, US trade blows through tariffs
ET on $34 billion United States worth of Chinese imports, a first step in what could become an accelerating series of tariffs . He added the U.S. is ready to target an additional $200 billion, and then $300 billion more should Beijing retaliate .
July 06, 2018
Water pumped from Thai cave as bid to rescue trapped boys intensifies
Rescuers took advantage of the relatively dry weather this week by pumping out as much water as possible from the cave. Thailand is in the middle of its monsoon season which usually ends in mid-October.
July 06, 2018
Indianapolis church creates visual statement in protest of zero tolerance immigration policy
But Trump reversed course amid a public uproar that included condemnation from religious leaders, including Pope Francis . Church member Mark Reckart said he is proud of the his church. "I would love for it to be outdated and be taken down".
July 04, 2018
Supreme Court fight in the spotlight — Sunday shows preview
Trump's list was assembled with the input of conservative legal activists who also touted Gorsuch for the previous court vacancy. Trump also said he's looking to replace Kennedy with someone who will spend four decades on the Supreme Court.