Lunar eclipse: Skygazers await century's longest 'blood moon'
- Ex-Fiat Chrysler boss Sergio Marchionne dies, aged 66
- Karius Hints at Liverpool Exit, Klopp Targets Napoli Match for Alisson Debut
- Canada to resettle dozens of White Helmets and their families from Syria
- Treasury Secretary: Trump not threatening Fed's independence
- Israel evacuates hundreds of Syria's White Helmets to Jordan
- Ancient Egyptian sarcophagus opened in Alexandria
- Manchester City 'not disappointed' over losing Jorginho to Chelsea - Guardiola
- Everybody said I'm done - Degenkolb revels in first Tour victory
- In Florida, two people were attacked by sharks
- Las Vegas Hotel Sues Victims of 2017 Mass Shooting
- Thai boys recovering, Seal remembered | Don't Miss This
- Kate Upton Is Pregnant with Her First Child!
- Ga. officers use coin flip to determine if woman goes to jail
- An honour: First Lady Melania gushes over afternoon tea with Queen
- All eyes now fixed on Kavanaugh and Roe
July 25, 2018
Michael Cohen Tape Suggests Team Trump Lied About Karen McDougal
Cohen is now seen as increasingly willing to consider cooperating with prosecutors. McDougal, 47, alleges that she had a 10-month romantic affair with Trump in 2006.
July 25, 2018
Tesla says it requested supplier discount for ongoing projects
Chief executive Elon Musk has dismissed worries that the firm will run out of cash and needs to raise more money. When a company asks suppliers to retroactively give money back, it's a sign that something has gone wrong.
July 24, 2018
Saitama sizzles at 41.1 degrees, sets heat record for Japan：The Asahi Shimbun
They also said that there has been a 61 percent increase in people suffering with heat-related illnesses on the previous year. The mercury hit 39.9 C (103.8 F) in the southeastern town of Hayang, the highest temperature in the country so far this year.
July 20, 2018
Carmelo Anthony traded by OKC to Atlanta, but waived for free agency
Carroll played in six summer league games for the team, averaging 4.2 points and 2.0 rebounds in nine minutes. Last season saw him average just 16.2 points while shooting at a 40 percent mark from the field.
July 19, 2018
Amazon workers strike in Europe to coincide with Prime Day
She noted the problems affected Amazon's conversion rate, or how many people bought an item when they came to the site. Amazon launched Prime Day in 2015 and by 2017 it was its second biggest shopping day, topped only by Cyber Monday .
July 18, 2018
Storms usher in much cooler weather
As a more northwesterly wind kicks in, the humidity will be noticeably lower for the remainder of the week. "At 1:04 p.m., Doppler radar indicated thunderstorms producing heavy rains across the warned area".
July 17, 2018
Kim Kardashian Defends Kylie Jenner Being Called a 'Self-Made' Billionaire
One tweet states, "I keep seeing tweets about Kylie Jenner being a self made nearly billionaire & I can't help but lol". She has her own KKW Beauty business as well. "I am SO proud of you @kyliejenner and everything you have accomplished".
July 16, 2018
Tesla, China, Both to Benefit From 'Gigafactory' Deal
They are due to hit the market starting as early as this year, well before Tesla is up and running in Shanghai. China accounted for 17 per cent of Tesla's 2017 revenue, according to a filing with USA regulators.
July 14, 2018
Russian Federation hails 'partner' Trump ahead of summit
Interviewed on Yle, he underlined that Finland is "part of the European Union and has also made its security policy choices". McCain wasn't the only Republican senator to criticize Putin following the indictments .
July 13, 2018
‘Can't say if Putin is friend or foe’
There isn't a penalty for not meeting it, but Trump has repeatedly castigated Germany in particular for not spending enough, in his view, on defense.