Most Workers Are Struggling as Trump and Corporate Media Tout Economic Growth
- Lunar eclipse: Skygazers await century's longest 'blood moon'
- Canada launches NAFTA challenge of 'illegal' US tariffs on solar panels
- Karius Hints at Liverpool Exit, Klopp Targets Napoli Match for Alisson Debut
- Michael Cohen Tape Suggests Team Trump Lied About Karen McDougal
- Tesla says it requested supplier discount for ongoing projects
- Tekashi 6ix9ine flaunted cash, chains at strip club before robbery
- Treasury Secretary: Trump not threatening Fed's independence
- Rapper Tekashi69 Says Men Forced Him From Car, Stole Jewelry
- European Union president to visit Donald Trump for trade talks
- Ancient Egyptian sarcophagus opened in Alexandria
- Manchester City 'not disappointed' over losing Jorginho to Chelsea - Guardiola
- In Florida, two people were attacked by sharks
- Russian woman charged with espionage in the US
- Las Vegas Hotel Sues Victims of 2017 Mass Shooting
- Tesla, China, Both to Benefit From 'Gigafactory' Deal
July 28, 2018
Fiat boss Marchionne dies aged 66
To that end, he publicly campaigned for a merger with General Motors Co.in 2015 but was rebuffed by the USA carmaker. Whether it was popular or not or whether there was consensus in the company or not, he would pursue that.
July 27, 2018
US Congressional committee proposes waivers for countries like India from Russian Federation sanctions
Recall, July 16, in Helsinki behind closed doors had an official meeting Donald trump and Vladimir Putin. But he added "they will be pushing very hard for the Democrats".
July 26, 2018
Ex-Fiat Chrysler boss Sergio Marchionne dies, aged 66
Marchionne, who described himself as a corporate fixer, was Fiat's fifth CEO in less than two years when he took over. The widely admired executive had suffered complications from shoulder surgery, and his health rapidly deteriorated.
July 26, 2018
There’ll be no winners in global trade war, China’s Xi warns
Last week, President Trump said he was ready to impose tariffs on all goods imported from China - worth $500bn (£380bn). You will see during the summit that the likes of President Xi and Prime Minister Modi run real powerhouses, not Putin.
July 21, 2018
Missouri boat latest: Deaths confirmed as tourist boat capsizes in U.S. state
The company Ripley Entertainment owns the capsized boat, having added the " Ride the Ducks " attraction to its roster a year ago . Emergency crews were staging at the Branson Belle Dock but the tourist attraction is not involved in the incident, Nielsen said.
July 19, 2018
Amazon workers strike in Europe to coincide with Prime Day
She noted the problems affected Amazon's conversion rate, or how many people bought an item when they came to the site. Amazon launched Prime Day in 2015 and by 2017 it was its second biggest shopping day, topped only by Cyber Monday .
July 18, 2018
Storms usher in much cooler weather
As a more northwesterly wind kicks in, the humidity will be noticeably lower for the remainder of the week. "At 1:04 p.m., Doppler radar indicated thunderstorms producing heavy rains across the warned area".
July 18, 2018
Netflix shares tumble as subscriber growth misses mark
In a letter to shareholders , Netflix acknowledged the miss: "We had a strong but not stellar Q2", the statement said. Looking ahead to the third quarter, the company is calling for $0.68 in EPS on $3.99 billion in revenue .
July 16, 2018
Thai boys recovering, Seal remembered | Don't Miss This
They were found nine days later, and the complex rescue took several days to plan and more than 100 volunteers to complete. The rescue bid was also lauded for the hard, long hours and teamwork between highly-skilled Thais and foreigners.
July 15, 2018
Ga. officers use coin flip to determine if woman goes to jail
She cries as she is being handcuffed, and footage from inside the vehicle shows her sobbing in the back seat. Prosecutors released the video to her on July 6, the station reported, and her case was dismissed Monday.