Nikhil Namit, Producer Of 'Bharat' Confirms Priyanka Chopra's Engagement To Nick Jonas
- Islamic State kills about 100 in southwest Syria attacks
- Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola says more records 'impossible'
- Karius Hints at Liverpool Exit, Klopp Targets Napoli Match for Alisson Debut
- Canada to resettle dozens of White Helmets and their families from Syria
- Michael Cohen Tape Suggests Team Trump Lied About Karen McDougal
- Saitama sizzles at 41.1 degrees, sets heat record for Japan：The Asahi Shimbun
- Tekashi 6ix9ine flaunted cash, chains at strip club before robbery
- European Union president to visit Donald Trump for trade talks
- Trump finds it 'inconceivable' lawyer would tape a client
- Missouri boat latest: Deaths confirmed as tourist boat capsizes in U.S. state
- Manchester City 'not disappointed' over losing Jorginho to Chelsea - Guardiola
- In Florida, two people were attacked by sharks
- Las Vegas Hotel Sues Victims of 2017 Mass Shooting
- Tesla, China, Both to Benefit From 'Gigafactory' Deal
- Thai boys recovering, Seal remembered | Don't Miss This
July 28, 2018
Matteo Darmian confirms he wants to leave Manchester United
Ibrahimovic joined United in 2016 and won the League Cup and Europa League in his only full season at the club. In an interview with ESPN, the 28-year-old revealed : "I don't think the injury of Antonio is a big injury".
July 27, 2018
Canada launches NAFTA challenge of 'illegal' US tariffs on solar panels
He will be accompanied by Jesus Seade, the designated chief NAFTA negotiator of the incoming Mexican administration. Trump's tariffs on steel and aluminum imports were still casting a shadow on NAFTA talks, Morneau said.
July 25, 2018
Tesla says it requested supplier discount for ongoing projects
Chief executive Elon Musk has dismissed worries that the firm will run out of cash and needs to raise more money. When a company asks suppliers to retroactively give money back, it's a sign that something has gone wrong.
July 24, 2018
Trump & Putin Helsinki Summit with Russian Expert William Taubman | Connecting Point
The fact that we have to talk to you about Syria or other matters is very different from issuing an invitation. Gowdy made his remarks during an interview on television's "Fox News Sunday".
July 23, 2018
Treasury Secretary: Trump not threatening Fed's independence
Longer-dated government bond yields rose on the day, with the 30-year bond crossing 3 percent for the first time since June 26. Trump added, referring to the Fed's rate increases: "The United States should not be penalized because we are doing so well".
July 23, 2018
Rapper Tekashi69 Says Men Forced Him From Car, Stole Jewelry
Tekashi is then said to have flagged down a passing driver, getting into the passenger's seat and begging them to call 911. Once 6ix9ine regained consciousness, the men demanded money and jewelry or else they threatened to kill him.
July 22, 2018
Here's Who Died on the Duck Boat
Suzanne Smagala with Ripley Entertainment, which owns Ride the Ducks in Branson, said the company was assisting authorities. The footage shows the vessel bobbing through the waves as the haul boat begins to become submerged in the swollen lake.
July 20, 2018
Meghan Markle is 'planning a personal trip' to see family in America
Meghan Markle is feeling horrified over the fact that her father Thomas Markle Sr. just won't stop talking to the press. Typically, members of the royal family stay away from political discourse and so the Senator quickly deleted her tweet.
July 17, 2018
Kim Kardashian Defends Kylie Jenner Being Called a 'Self-Made' Billionaire
One tweet states, "I keep seeing tweets about Kylie Jenner being a self made nearly billionaire & I can't help but lol". She has her own KKW Beauty business as well. "I am SO proud of you @kyliejenner and everything you have accomplished".
July 15, 2018
Ga. officers use coin flip to determine if woman goes to jail
She cries as she is being handcuffed, and footage from inside the vehicle shows her sobbing in the back seat. Prosecutors released the video to her on July 6, the station reported, and her case was dismissed Monday.