Ving Rhames Says Police Held Him at Gunpoint in His Home
US Congressional committee proposes waivers for countries like India from Russian Federation sanctions
- Fiat boss Marchionne dies aged 66
- Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola says more records 'impossible'
- Lunar eclipse: Skygazers await century's longest 'blood moon'
- Canada to resettle dozens of White Helmets and their families from Syria
- 48MP Sony IMX586 imaging sensor announced, samples ship September
- Saitama sizzles at 41.1 degrees, sets heat record for Japan：The Asahi Shimbun
- Treasury Secretary: Trump not threatening Fed's independence
- Rapper Tekashi69 Says Men Forced Him From Car, Stole Jewelry
- European Union president to visit Donald Trump for trade talks
- Trump finds it 'inconceivable' lawyer would tape a client
- Ancient Egyptian sarcophagus opened in Alexandria
- Missouri boat latest: Deaths confirmed as tourist boat capsizes in U.S. state
- Trump Says No President Has Been as 'Tough' on Russia
- Storms usher in much cooler weather
- Kim Kardashian Defends Kylie Jenner Being Called a 'Self-Made' Billionaire
July 29, 2018
Most Workers Are Struggling as Trump and Corporate Media Tout Economic Growth
The dollar trimmed gains versus a basket of currencies on the data, while Treasury yields retreated from session highs. Households bought motor vehicles and spent more on health care, utilities, food and accommodation in the last quarter.
July 29, 2018
Nikhil Namit, Producer Of 'Bharat' Confirms Priyanka Chopra's Engagement To Nick Jonas
First came Disha Patani (and her role was increased), then Tabu and Nora Fatehi and all had roles specially created for them. In fact, director Ali Abbas Zafar sent the star a sweet tweet following the claims, hinting at their happy news.
July 27, 2018
Canada launches NAFTA challenge of 'illegal' US tariffs on solar panels
He will be accompanied by Jesus Seade, the designated chief NAFTA negotiator of the incoming Mexican administration. Trump's tariffs on steel and aluminum imports were still casting a shadow on NAFTA talks, Morneau said.
July 25, 2018
Michael Cohen Tape Suggests Team Trump Lied About Karen McDougal
Cohen is now seen as increasingly willing to consider cooperating with prosecutors. McDougal, 47, alleges that she had a 10-month romantic affair with Trump in 2006.
July 24, 2018
Tekashi 6ix9ine flaunted cash, chains at strip club before robbery
According to the rapper's statement to police, gunmen approached his vehicle at a red light in the early hours of Sunday morning. He told the authorities that two men with guns jumped out, stole his driver's iPhone before kidnapping Tekashi .
July 20, 2018
Carmelo Anthony traded by OKC to Atlanta, but waived for free agency
Carroll played in six summer league games for the team, averaging 4.2 points and 2.0 rebounds in nine minutes. Last season saw him average just 16.2 points while shooting at a 40 percent mark from the field.
July 18, 2018
Israel Cuts Off Gas Supply to Gaza
Israel also said it had tightened its naval blockade to cut the Gaza fishing zone from six nautical miles to three. First kites and balloons, and now birds are being used to by Palestinians in Gaza to set fires in southern Israel.
July 18, 2018
Netflix shares tumble as subscriber growth misses mark
In a letter to shareholders , Netflix acknowledged the miss: "We had a strong but not stellar Q2", the statement said. Looking ahead to the third quarter, the company is calling for $0.68 in EPS on $3.99 billion in revenue .
July 17, 2018
Russian woman charged with espionage in the US
Driscoll said during the hearing that Butina had recently earned a master's degree in global relations from American University. As improbable as it may sound, the Russian bear shares more interests with the Republican elephant than the Democratic donkey.
July 16, 2018
Tesla, China, Both to Benefit From 'Gigafactory' Deal
They are due to hit the market starting as early as this year, well before Tesla is up and running in Shanghai. China accounted for 17 per cent of Tesla's 2017 revenue, according to a filing with USA regulators.