3D printable guns spark debate on Second Amendment, public safety
US Congressional committee proposes waivers for countries like India from Russian Federation sanctions
- North Korea only returned one dog tag to identify war remains
- Presumed US war remains begin journey home from South Korea
- Harley-Davidson Set To Introduce A 250-500cc Motorcycle In India Soon
- Ex-Trump aide Manafort faces charges in first trial of Russian Federation probe
- Dudley MP Ian Austin faces disciplinary action in Labour anti-Semitism row
- Ving Rhames Says Police Held Him at Gunpoint in His Home
- Meghan Markle Wears Denim Dress To Prince Harry's Polo Match
- Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola says more records 'impossible'
- Canada to resettle dozens of White Helmets and their families from Syria
- Treasury Secretary: Trump not threatening Fed's independence
- Israel evacuates hundreds of Syria's White Helmets to Jordan
- Trump finds it 'inconceivable' lawyer would tape a client
- Here's Who Died on the Duck Boat
- Ancient Egyptian sarcophagus opened in Alexandria
- Trump Says No President Has Been as 'Tough' on Russia
August 01, 2018
Yet another Google Pixel 3 XL leak surfaces
The rumored display notch also makes a re-appearance and the new photos also show off the bottom-firing speaker much more clearly. The rear doesn't get any significant change as we have a similar single rear camera and the fingerprint scanner placement.
July 31, 2018
Isner reaches eighth Atlanta final, will face Harrison
They also met past year in the Hall of Fame Open final, with Isner winning in straight sets. I was struggling a little bit", Isner said of his previous match against Ebden.
July 31, 2018
Les Moonves: No immediate CBS action on harassment claims
Chen says she has already made one statement on the matter and she will "stand by that statement today, tomorrow, forever". On Friday, she tweeted that her husband is a "kind, decent and moral human being" and she "fully supported" him .
July 28, 2018
Fiat boss Marchionne dies aged 66
To that end, he publicly campaigned for a merger with General Motors Co.in 2015 but was rebuffed by the USA carmaker. Whether it was popular or not or whether there was consensus in the company or not, he would pursue that.
July 28, 2018
Matteo Darmian confirms he wants to leave Manchester United
Ibrahimovic joined United in 2016 and won the League Cup and Europa League in his only full season at the club. In an interview with ESPN, the 28-year-old revealed : "I don't think the injury of Antonio is a big injury".
July 27, 2018
Canada launches NAFTA challenge of 'illegal' US tariffs on solar panels
He will be accompanied by Jesus Seade, the designated chief NAFTA negotiator of the incoming Mexican administration. Trump's tariffs on steel and aluminum imports were still casting a shadow on NAFTA talks, Morneau said.
July 24, 2018
Saitama sizzles at 41.1 degrees, sets heat record for Japan：The Asahi Shimbun
They also said that there has been a 61 percent increase in people suffering with heat-related illnesses on the previous year. The mercury hit 39.9 C (103.8 F) in the southeastern town of Hayang, the highest temperature in the country so far this year.
July 24, 2018
Tekashi 6ix9ine flaunted cash, chains at strip club before robbery
According to the rapper's statement to police, gunmen approached his vehicle at a red light in the early hours of Sunday morning. He told the authorities that two men with guns jumped out, stole his driver's iPhone before kidnapping Tekashi .
July 23, 2018
Rapper Tekashi69 Says Men Forced Him From Car, Stole Jewelry
Tekashi is then said to have flagged down a passing driver, getting into the passenger's seat and begging them to call 911. Once 6ix9ine regained consciousness, the men demanded money and jewelry or else they threatened to kill him.
July 20, 2018
Carmelo Anthony traded by OKC to Atlanta, but waived for free agency
Carroll played in six summer league games for the team, averaging 4.2 points and 2.0 rebounds in nine minutes. Last season saw him average just 16.2 points while shooting at a 40 percent mark from the field.