AC Milan closing in on Bakayoko Loan deal
- Saudi Arabia executes, ‘crucifies’ Burma man convicted of murder
- Video Shows New Angle On Brooklyn Nail Salon Fight As Protests Intensify
- Trump Administration Restores Sanctions on Iran
- Florida mother accused of drowning 4-year-old daughter
- It is Android 9 Pie! Official list of changes & new features
- Actor Steven Seagal appointed Russian ministry's 'special representative'
- NASA announces crew for first commercial space flights
- China warns of retaliation if U.S. takes more trade steps
- Man's Mouth Duct-Taped Shut Twice as He's Sentenced in Ohio Courtroom
- 3D printable guns spark debate on Second Amendment, public safety
- Don't call the dolphin hybrid spotted off Hawaii a 'wholphin'
- Ex-Trump aide Manafort faces charges in first trial of Russian Federation probe
- Yet another Google Pixel 3 XL leak surfaces
- Ving Rhames Says Police Held Him at Gunpoint in His Home
- Most Workers Are Struggling as Trump and Corporate Media Tout Economic Growth
August 10, 2018
Dallas resident is county's first West Nile death of 2018
In 2012, the last time Dallas County saw a major outbreak of West Nile virus, 398 residents contracted the virus and 21 died. Between 70 percent and 80 percent of people that become infected with West Nile Virus do not develop any symptoms.
August 09, 2018
Ben Stokes trial: England cricketer told ‘shut up or I’ll bottle you’
He said the pair "scuffled" and ended up on the floor, before Hale came at him from behind - grabbing and pulling him. He mentioned my gold teeth and he said I looked like [expletive] and I replied, "Thank you very much".
August 09, 2018
Disney Provides Some Pricing Details For Direct-to-Consumer Streaming Service
Disney is producing nine different movies for the streaming service with budgets ranging from $20 to $60 million. "... Disney parks and resorts reported yet another strong quarter, with revenue increasing 6% to $5.2 billion.
August 08, 2018
Mendocino Wildfire Becomes California's Largest, and It's Still Growing
Several thousand people have been evacuated , although some have been given permission in recent days to return to their homes. A residence on New Long Valley Rd burns as the Ranch Fire burns near Clearlake Oaks, California, on Saturday, August 4, 2018.
August 06, 2018
Indonesian geological agency: Tsunami warning after 7.0 M quake off Lombok island
The quake was even stronger than another that struck last week, which measured 6.4 and killed 17 people in the region. Lombok Island was hit hard by a 6.4 magnitude quake last Sunday which killed 16 people and injured another 162.
August 03, 2018
Google to Android Phone Makers: Don't Go Crazy With the Notches
This little black cut-out on top of the screen may look like an eyesore, but more and more phones are jumping on this trend. As a matter of fact, there can be only one notch per short edge, and there can't be multiple cutouts on the same margin.
August 03, 2018
Smoking ban in public housing goes into effect Tuesday
Smoking will not be allowed in or near public housing units starting on Tuesday, due to a newly-implemented rule from the U.S. Housing authorities, including Memphis, have said they have met with tenants and will work with people to kick the habit.
August 02, 2018
North Korea only returned one dog tag to identify war remains
He also confirmed a single military dog tag was provided with the remains and that the family of that soldier has been notified. The North Korea flag flutters next to concertina wire at the North Korean embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia March 9, 2017.
August 01, 2018
Harley-Davidson Set To Introduce A 250-500cc Motorcycle In India Soon
Harley-Davidson is also changing its retail strategy and expanding its push internationally following declining USA sales. That will give the company more broad distribution in the largest and fastest-growing motorcycle markets.
July 30, 2018
Mugabe: 'I can't vote for Zanu-PF' in Zimbabwe election
Zimbabwe's former leader Robert Mugabe has refused to back his successor just a day before the country's historic Monday vote. The frontrunners in addressing these challenges are Zanu-PF's President Mnangagwa, 75, and the MDC's Mr Chamisa, 40.