Demi Lovato 'Agrees To Rehab' After Family Plea
US Congressional committee proposes waivers for countries like India from Russian Federation sanctions
- Don't call the dolphin hybrid spotted off Hawaii a 'wholphin'
- Presumed US war remains begin journey home from South Korea
- Mugabe: 'I can't vote for Zanu-PF' in Zimbabwe election
- Ving Rhames Says Police Held Him at Gunpoint in His Home
- Most Workers Are Struggling as Trump and Corporate Media Tout Economic Growth
- Nikhil Namit, Producer Of 'Bharat' Confirms Priyanka Chopra's Engagement To Nick Jonas
- Islamic State kills about 100 in southwest Syria attacks
- Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola says more records 'impossible'
- Israel evacuates hundreds of Syria's White Helmets to Jordan
- Rapper Tekashi69 Says Men Forced Him From Car, Stole Jewelry
- European Union president to visit Donald Trump for trade talks
- Trump finds it 'inconceivable' lawyer would tape a client
- Here's Who Died on the Duck Boat
- Ancient Egyptian sarcophagus opened in Alexandria
- Missouri boat latest: Deaths confirmed as tourist boat capsizes in U.S. state
August 03, 2018
Google to Android Phone Makers: Don't Go Crazy With the Notches
This little black cut-out on top of the screen may look like an eyesore, but more and more phones are jumping on this trend. As a matter of fact, there can be only one notch per short edge, and there can't be multiple cutouts on the same margin.
August 03, 2018
Smoking ban in public housing goes into effect Tuesday
Smoking will not be allowed in or near public housing units starting on Tuesday, due to a newly-implemented rule from the U.S. Housing authorities, including Memphis, have said they have met with tenants and will work with people to kick the habit.
August 01, 2018
Harley-Davidson Set To Introduce A 250-500cc Motorcycle In India Soon
Harley-Davidson is also changing its retail strategy and expanding its push internationally following declining USA sales. That will give the company more broad distribution in the largest and fastest-growing motorcycle markets.
July 31, 2018
Isner reaches eighth Atlanta final, will face Harrison
They also met past year in the Hall of Fame Open final, with Isner winning in straight sets. I was struggling a little bit", Isner said of his previous match against Ebden.
July 29, 2018
Meghan Markle Wears Denim Dress To Prince Harry's Polo Match
Sharing the picture on his Instagram page, he joked: "When you wished the trophy would turn into a violin". The Sentebale polo event is named after and raised funds for Prince Harry's charity, Sentebale .
July 27, 2018
Lunar eclipse: Skygazers await century's longest 'blood moon'
The professor, however, said that the next total lunar eclipse that would be visible in Nigeria would occur on January 21, 2019. Apart from it being century's longest lunar eclipse , Mars will be very close to the moon on the same night.
July 26, 2018
Ex-Fiat Chrysler boss Sergio Marchionne dies, aged 66
Marchionne, who described himself as a corporate fixer, was Fiat's fifth CEO in less than two years when he took over. The widely admired executive had suffered complications from shoulder surgery, and his health rapidly deteriorated.
July 26, 2018
Karius Hints at Liverpool Exit, Klopp Targets Napoli Match for Alisson Debut
They have lost three cup finals since Klopp took charge in October 2015 and were last champions of England in 1990. Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has once again hinted that striker Daniel Sturridge may have a future at Anfield.
July 24, 2018
Trump & Putin Helsinki Summit with Russian Expert William Taubman | Connecting Point
The fact that we have to talk to you about Syria or other matters is very different from issuing an invitation. Gowdy made his remarks during an interview on television's "Fox News Sunday".
July 23, 2018
Treasury Secretary: Trump not threatening Fed's independence
Longer-dated government bond yields rose on the day, with the 30-year bond crossing 3 percent for the first time since June 26. Trump added, referring to the Fed's rate increases: "The United States should not be penalized because we are doing so well".