Disney Provides Some Pricing Details For Direct-to-Consumer Streaming Service
- The Academy Announces Changes To The Oscars, Adds A New Category
- Trump Administration Restores Sanctions on Iran
- 'Mission: Impossible' bests Winnie-the-Pooh
- NASA announces crew for first commercial space flights
- China warns of retaliation if U.S. takes more trade steps
- Man's Mouth Duct-Taped Shut Twice as He's Sentenced in Ohio Courtroom
- Mosquitoes with West Nile virus found in Louisville
- Samsung pretends Galaxy Note 7 never existed
- Demi Lovato 'Agrees To Rehab' After Family Plea
- Google to Android Phone Makers: Don't Go Crazy With the Notches
- Harley-Davidson Set To Introduce A 250-500cc Motorcycle In India Soon
- Isner reaches eighth Atlanta final, will face Harrison
- Mugabe: 'I can't vote for Zanu-PF' in Zimbabwe election
- Ving Rhames Says Police Held Him at Gunpoint in His Home
- Lunar eclipse: Skygazers await century's longest 'blood moon'
August 09, 2018
Saudi Arabia executes, ‘crucifies’ Burma man convicted of murder
Inflows slowed in recent years mainly due to low oil prices, but regional turmoil doesn't help, critics of the government say. Still, Rai said the impact on the currency should be "ephemeral" as bilateral trade between Saudi Arabia and Canada is small.
August 08, 2018
Saudi Arabia's diplomatic dispute with Canada: An explainer
There could be a sentiment among allies that, "Finally the Trudeau government is getting poked back in the eye by the Saudis". The source said Canada had no regrets about speaking out on human rights in Saudi Arabia .
August 07, 2018
Florida mother accused of drowning 4-year-old daughter
The mother of a 4-year-old girl was charged with murder after throwing the child into the Hillsborough River in Tampa, Florida. That's when she shrugged off the child and swam back to shore, leaving the girl to drown.
August 03, 2018
3D printable guns spark debate on Second Amendment, public safety
But those who support the release say that the blueprints are protected by the First and Second amendments. Lasnik is expected to hold a hearing on August 10 to determine whether the order should be made permanent.
August 02, 2018
Don't call the dolphin hybrid spotted off Hawaii a 'wholphin'
Scientists are touting the first sighting of a hybrid between a melon-headed whale and a rough-toothed dolphin off Hawaii . For instance, perhaps when the mother was looking for a mate, she was unable to find a suitable one among her own species.
August 02, 2018
Presumed US war remains begin journey home from South Korea
National anthems of the United States and South Korea were played, and the caskets were given a 21-gun salute by USA riflemen. Kim was honest in his commitment to move toward abandoning his country's nuclear weapons when he met in early June with Mr.
August 01, 2018
Ex-Trump aide Manafort faces charges in first trial of Russian Federation probe
Ellis made several jokes during the jury selection process, including about the quality of the lunches jurors will be provided. Manafort then asked the federal appeals court in Washington, DC, to review her decision.
July 31, 2018
Les Moonves: No immediate CBS action on harassment claims
Chen says she has already made one statement on the matter and she will "stand by that statement today, tomorrow, forever". On Friday, she tweeted that her husband is a "kind, decent and moral human being" and she "fully supported" him .
July 29, 2018
Most Workers Are Struggling as Trump and Corporate Media Tout Economic Growth
The dollar trimmed gains versus a basket of currencies on the data, while Treasury yields retreated from session highs. Households bought motor vehicles and spent more on health care, utilities, food and accommodation in the last quarter.
July 28, 2018
Fiat boss Marchionne dies aged 66
To that end, he publicly campaigned for a merger with General Motors Co.in 2015 but was rebuffed by the USA carmaker. Whether it was popular or not or whether there was consensus in the company or not, he would pursue that.