EPL: Klopp criticizes two players after 2-0 win over Palace
- Mueller recommends 6-month sentence for Papadopoulos
- Roy Hodgson tips Liverpool for title glory
- Amazon to Fight TiVo With Streaming DVR Box
- United States tariffs to stay on Turkey, Qatar offers Ankara aid
- Trump Pats Himself On The Back For Yanking Brennan's Security Clearance
- TERROR UK: Suspect Detained After PLOWING CAR into Pedestrians in London
- Trump's Trying To Shut Omarosa Up. Good Luck With That
- State Of Emergency Declared Ahead Of 'Unite The Right' Anniversary
- Turkish president: U.S. set deadline to release detained pastor
- Telecom lifts Nasdaq, Dow and S&P close with modest losses
- Whitmer and Schuette Win Michigan Governor’s Nominations
- AC Milan closing in on Bakayoko Loan deal
- Dallas resident is county's first West Nile death of 2018
- Sonic the Hedgehog Movie Casts Ben Schwartz and Jim Carrey As Leads
- Saudi Arabia executes, ‘crucifies’ Burma man convicted of murder
August 22, 2018
Snedeker holds on for second Wyndham title
After that, he set Sedgefield's front nine on fire, carding a 27 over his final nine holes: six birdies and an eagle. The other subplot at Sedgefield was the last chance to finish in the top 125 and get into the FedEx Cup playoffs.
August 19, 2018
Willian enjoying Chelsea's 'Samba style' under Sarri
Robson, who often co-commentates on Serie A matches, says he has not seen anything from Jorginho's time at Napoli to suggest he is good enough for Chelsea .
August 18, 2018
Turkey and U.S. trade new threats in detained pastor row
Brunson, from North Carolina, is under house arrest as his trial on terrorism charges continues. Other emerging market currencies, such as Russia's ruble and Mexico's peso, also rose.
August 17, 2018
White House Expresses Frustration With Continued Detention of US Pastor in Turkey
Amnesty International says a court in Istanbul has ruled for the release from prison of the rights group's former Turkey chairman. The U.S. was Turkey's biggest export market for steel a year ago , though exports have fallen since because of tariffs.
August 17, 2018
Citing General Patton, Donald Trump Signs Massive Military Spending Bill
Earlier Trump tweeted that he was "looking forward" to talking to America's "great heroes" and signing H.R. 515, the " John S. Elise Stefanik invited President Trump to Fort Drum this past spring.
August 13, 2018
Frank Luntz: Omarosa's Lying About Me Hearing 'Trump Use the N-Word'
The White House press secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, on Friday said Omarosa Manigault's new memoir was "riddled with lies". At the time, an early Apprentice producer took to Twitter to say "there are far worse" behind-the-scenes tapes from the show.
August 12, 2018
NASA to bring sun's mysteries to light
NASA's Parker Solar Probe will travel through the sun\'s atmosphere, closer to the surface than any other spacecraft before it. Less than two years after Parker's paper was published, his theory of solar wind was confirmed by satellite observations.
August 12, 2018
Unboxing for Business: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 at Samsung Unpacked
Samsung at first recalled the phone, then killed the Note 7 line altogether, waiting until 2017's Note 8 to try again. The camera will also alert users if it detects a blur in a photo so they can quickly retake it.
August 10, 2018
Tribune Media terminates $3.9 billion merger with Sinclair
But Tribune announced today "that it has filed a lawsuit in the Delaware Chancery Court against Sinclair for breach of contract". At the time, President Donald Trump tweeted his support of the company.
August 09, 2018
Disney Provides Some Pricing Details For Direct-to-Consumer Streaming Service
Disney is producing nine different movies for the streaming service with budgets ranging from $20 to $60 million. "... Disney parks and resorts reported yet another strong quarter, with revenue increasing 6% to $5.2 billion.