Florida mother accused of drowning 4-year-old daughter
- It is Android 9 Pie! Official list of changes & new features
- Actor Steven Seagal appointed Russian ministry's 'special representative'
- Indonesian geological agency: Tsunami warning after 7.0 M quake off Lombok island
- NASA announces crew for first commercial space flights
- Man's Mouth Duct-Taped Shut Twice as He's Sentenced in Ohio Courtroom
- Mosquitoes with West Nile virus found in Louisville
- 3D printable guns spark debate on Second Amendment, public safety
- Don't call the dolphin hybrid spotted off Hawaii a 'wholphin'
- Harley-Davidson Set To Introduce A 250-500cc Motorcycle In India Soon
- Yet another Google Pixel 3 XL leak surfaces
- Dudley MP Ian Austin faces disciplinary action in Labour anti-Semitism row
- Most Workers Are Struggling as Trump and Corporate Media Tout Economic Growth
- Matteo Darmian confirms he wants to leave Manchester United
- Ex-Fiat Chrysler boss Sergio Marchionne dies, aged 66
- There’ll be no winners in global trade war, China’s Xi warns
August 06, 2018
'Mission: Impossible' bests Winnie-the-Pooh
The last entry in the franchise, 2015's Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation made an estimated $55.5 million during its debut. In third was another new release, Lionsgate's " The Spy Who Dumped Me ", at $12.4 million.
August 05, 2018
China warns of retaliation if U.S. takes more trade steps
That prompted concern among American companies that retaliation might expand to disrupting their operations in China. The combined total of over $500 billion of goods would cover virtually all Chinese imports into the United States.
August 02, 2018
North Korea only returned one dog tag to identify war remains
He also confirmed a single military dog tag was provided with the remains and that the family of that soldier has been notified. The North Korea flag flutters next to concertina wire at the North Korean embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia March 9, 2017.
July 31, 2018
PM Narendra Modi Dials Imran Khan, Expresses Hope on Democracy in Pakistan
Khan's party on Sunday announced that it is trying to reach out to smaller parties and independents to form the next government. Sattar said that based on moral principals, he had "serious reservations" about joining a coalition with Khan's party.
July 31, 2018
Les Moonves: No immediate CBS action on harassment claims
Chen says she has already made one statement on the matter and she will "stand by that statement today, tomorrow, forever". On Friday, she tweeted that her husband is a "kind, decent and moral human being" and she "fully supported" him .
July 29, 2018
Nikhil Namit, Producer Of 'Bharat' Confirms Priyanka Chopra's Engagement To Nick Jonas
First came Disha Patani (and her role was increased), then Tabu and Nora Fatehi and all had roles specially created for them. In fact, director Ali Abbas Zafar sent the star a sweet tweet following the claims, hinting at their happy news.
July 28, 2018
Fiat boss Marchionne dies aged 66
To that end, he publicly campaigned for a merger with General Motors Co.in 2015 but was rebuffed by the USA carmaker. Whether it was popular or not or whether there was consensus in the company or not, he would pursue that.
July 28, 2018
Islamic State kills about 100 in southwest Syria attacks
IS has been largely defeated in Syria and Iraq, but still has pockets of territory it controls in eastern and southern Syria. The group also has a small presence on the eastern edge of Sweida province, and in the desert in the adjacent Homs province.
July 25, 2018
Canada to resettle dozens of White Helmets and their families from Syria
Hundreds of volunteer rescuers have been evacuated from southwest Syria for resettlement in Britain, Canada and Germany . The Israeli army carried out Sunday night an aggression on a Syrian military site in Masyaf area in Hama countryside.
July 25, 2018
Tesla says it requested supplier discount for ongoing projects
Chief executive Elon Musk has dismissed worries that the firm will run out of cash and needs to raise more money. When a company asks suppliers to retroactively give money back, it's a sign that something has gone wrong.