Google to Android Phone Makers: Don't Go Crazy With the Notches
- 3D printable guns spark debate on Second Amendment, public safety
- North Korea only returned one dog tag to identify war remains
- Mugabe: 'I can't vote for Zanu-PF' in Zimbabwe election
- Nikhil Namit, Producer Of 'Bharat' Confirms Priyanka Chopra's Engagement To Nick Jonas
- Islamic State kills about 100 in southwest Syria attacks
- Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola says more records 'impossible'
- Matteo Darmian confirms he wants to leave Manchester United
- Ex-Fiat Chrysler boss Sergio Marchionne dies, aged 66
- Karius Hints at Liverpool Exit, Klopp Targets Napoli Match for Alisson Debut
- Tekashi 6ix9ine flaunted cash, chains at strip club before robbery
- European Union president to visit Donald Trump for trade talks
- Here's Who Died on the Duck Boat
- Ancient Egyptian sarcophagus opened in Alexandria
- Missouri boat latest: Deaths confirmed as tourist boat capsizes in U.S. state
- Trump Says No President Has Been as 'Tough' on Russia
August 02, 2018
Presumed US war remains begin journey home from South Korea
National anthems of the United States and South Korea were played, and the caskets were given a 21-gun salute by USA riflemen. Kim was honest in his commitment to move toward abandoning his country's nuclear weapons when he met in early June with Mr.
July 31, 2018
PM Narendra Modi Dials Imran Khan, Expresses Hope on Democracy in Pakistan
Khan's party on Sunday announced that it is trying to reach out to smaller parties and independents to form the next government. Sattar said that based on moral principals, he had "serious reservations" about joining a coalition with Khan's party.
July 31, 2018
Isner reaches eighth Atlanta final, will face Harrison
They also met past year in the Hall of Fame Open final, with Isner winning in straight sets. I was struggling a little bit", Isner said of his previous match against Ebden.
July 31, 2018
Les Moonves: No immediate CBS action on harassment claims
Chen says she has already made one statement on the matter and she will "stand by that statement today, tomorrow, forever". On Friday, she tweeted that her husband is a "kind, decent and moral human being" and she "fully supported" him .
July 29, 2018
Most Workers Are Struggling as Trump and Corporate Media Tout Economic Growth
The dollar trimmed gains versus a basket of currencies on the data, while Treasury yields retreated from session highs. Households bought motor vehicles and spent more on health care, utilities, food and accommodation in the last quarter.
July 27, 2018
Canada launches NAFTA challenge of 'illegal' US tariffs on solar panels
He will be accompanied by Jesus Seade, the designated chief NAFTA negotiator of the incoming Mexican administration. Trump's tariffs on steel and aluminum imports were still casting a shadow on NAFTA talks, Morneau said.
July 26, 2018
There’ll be no winners in global trade war, China’s Xi warns
Last week, President Trump said he was ready to impose tariffs on all goods imported from China - worth $500bn (£380bn). You will see during the summit that the likes of President Xi and Prime Minister Modi run real powerhouses, not Putin.
July 25, 2018
48MP Sony IMX586 imaging sensor announced, samples ship September
Smartphone cameras could be getting some significant quality improvements in the near future, at least according to Sony . Even scenes with both bright and dark areas can be captured with minimal highlight blowout or loss of detail in shadows.
July 24, 2018
Saitama sizzles at 41.1 degrees, sets heat record for Japan：The Asahi Shimbun
They also said that there has been a 61 percent increase in people suffering with heat-related illnesses on the previous year. The mercury hit 39.9 C (103.8 F) in the southeastern town of Hayang, the highest temperature in the country so far this year.
July 23, 2018
Treasury Secretary: Trump not threatening Fed's independence
Longer-dated government bond yields rose on the day, with the 30-year bond crossing 3 percent for the first time since June 26. Trump added, referring to the Fed's rate increases: "The United States should not be penalized because we are doing so well".