Indonesian geological agency: Tsunami warning after 7.0 M quake off Lombok island
US Congressional committee proposes waivers for countries like India from Russian Federation sanctions
- China warns of retaliation if U.S. takes more trade steps
- Google to Android Phone Makers: Don't Go Crazy With the Notches
- Don't call the dolphin hybrid spotted off Hawaii a 'wholphin'
- North Korea only returned one dog tag to identify war remains
- Presumed US war remains begin journey home from South Korea
- Harley-Davidson Set To Introduce A 250-500cc Motorcycle In India Soon
- Ex-Trump aide Manafort faces charges in first trial of Russian Federation probe
- Isner reaches eighth Atlanta final, will face Harrison
- Ving Rhames Says Police Held Him at Gunpoint in His Home
- Nikhil Namit, Producer Of 'Bharat' Confirms Priyanka Chopra's Engagement To Nick Jonas
- Islamic State kills about 100 in southwest Syria attacks
- Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola says more records 'impossible'
- Lunar eclipse: Skygazers await century's longest 'blood moon'
- Canada launches NAFTA challenge of 'illegal' US tariffs on solar panels
- Canada to resettle dozens of White Helmets and their families from Syria
August 05, 2018
NASA announces crew for first commercial space flights
The SpaceX crewed test flight, now scheduled for April 2019, will be flown by NASA astronauts Robert Behnken and Douglas Hurley . The space agency selected eight of its finest active astronauts, plus one retired astronaut, from a wide array of backgrounds.
August 05, 2018
California's desolating Carr Fire was started by a flat tire
The fire burned slowly for days before winds suddenly whipped it up last week and drove it furiously through brush and timber. Yosemite Valley residents must leave the valley by noon Friday, National Park Service officials said.
August 04, 2018
Samsung pretends Galaxy Note 7 never existed
Samsung's Galaxy Note 9 , and supposedly its Galaxy Watch are just a week away with its launch event dated Thursday August 9th. It is said that Note 9 will come with an improved cooling system and S Pen and apparently an attention to the gaming world.
July 31, 2018
PM Narendra Modi Dials Imran Khan, Expresses Hope on Democracy in Pakistan
Khan's party on Sunday announced that it is trying to reach out to smaller parties and independents to form the next government. Sattar said that based on moral principals, he had "serious reservations" about joining a coalition with Khan's party.
July 30, 2018
Dudley MP Ian Austin faces disciplinary action in Labour anti-Semitism row
On 5 September Labour MPs vote on an emergency motion calling for the party to adopt the full IHRA definition into its rulebook. He said: "Under the terms of the Parliamentary Labour Party rules there has to be respect between colleagues".
July 28, 2018
Fiat boss Marchionne dies aged 66
To that end, he publicly campaigned for a merger with General Motors Co.in 2015 but was rebuffed by the USA carmaker. Whether it was popular or not or whether there was consensus in the company or not, he would pursue that.
July 25, 2018
Tesla says it requested supplier discount for ongoing projects
Chief executive Elon Musk has dismissed worries that the firm will run out of cash and needs to raise more money. When a company asks suppliers to retroactively give money back, it's a sign that something has gone wrong.
July 24, 2018
Saitama sizzles at 41.1 degrees, sets heat record for Japan：The Asahi Shimbun
They also said that there has been a 61 percent increase in people suffering with heat-related illnesses on the previous year. The mercury hit 39.9 C (103.8 F) in the southeastern town of Hayang, the highest temperature in the country so far this year.
July 24, 2018
Trump & Putin Helsinki Summit with Russian Expert William Taubman | Connecting Point
The fact that we have to talk to you about Syria or other matters is very different from issuing an invitation. Gowdy made his remarks during an interview on television's "Fox News Sunday".
July 23, 2018
Treasury Secretary: Trump not threatening Fed's independence
Longer-dated government bond yields rose on the day, with the 30-year bond crossing 3 percent for the first time since June 26. Trump added, referring to the Fed's rate increases: "The United States should not be penalized because we are doing so well".