Iowa Republican Says His E-Verify Bill Can’t Gain Traction at Statehouse
- Keller @ Large: Impeachment Of President Trump Should Be Last Resort
- Hurricane watch issued as Lane nears Hawaiian islands
- Nvidia reveals $800 GeForce RTX 2080 at Gamescom 2018
- Mueller recommends 6-month sentence for Papadopoulos
- Roy Hodgson tips Liverpool for title glory
- Trump asks SEC to study six-month reporting system for public firms
- Aretha Franklin's funeral expected to be multiple day event in Detroit
- Turkey and U.S. trade new threats in detained pastor row
- NYU offers free tuition for all its medical students
- Citing General Patton, Donald Trump Signs Massive Military Spending Bill
- Trump's Trying To Shut Omarosa Up. Good Luck With That
- Rangers-mad Oli McBurnie mocks Celtic on Twitter after Champions League disaster
- Omarosa Manigault secretly recorded President Trump's surprise over her firing
- State Of Emergency Declared Ahead Of 'Unite The Right' Anniversary
- Turkish president: U.S. set deadline to release detained pastor
August 25, 2018
Trump's tweet about South Africa proves once again he doesn't understand Africa
Many victims of farm attacks are indeed non-white farm workers , as opposed to white farm owners or workers. A spokeswoman from President Ramaphosa's office called Trump's tweet "misinformed", according to Reuters.
August 24, 2018
Meghan Markle's Brother Takes a Shot at Prince Harry
Thomas also added that if their father's heart attack had happened before Meghan was famous she would have rushed to his bedside. Evidently, Thomas thinks Meghan isn't extending an olive branch to her dad because she feels she's "above everybody else".
August 24, 2018
China talks on trade war resume as new tariffs kick in
Trump has pushed aggressive trade actions to lower the United States trade deficit, which he equates with theft from Americans. However US trading partners have retaliated aggressively, which is hurting US farmers, manufacturers and consumers.
August 23, 2018
Hurricane Lane hurtling toward Hawaii
But the hurricane centre said the storm will move very close to or over the islands from Thursday through Saturday. The gas lines were long at Costco in Kahului on Tuesday as Hurricane Lane approached the Hawaiian Islands.
August 22, 2018
Snedeker holds on for second Wyndham title
After that, he set Sedgefield's front nine on fire, carding a 27 over his final nine holes: six birdies and an eagle. The other subplot at Sedgefield was the last chance to finish in the top 125 and get into the FedEx Cup playoffs.
August 20, 2018
Amazon to Fight TiVo With Streaming DVR Box
Amazon is planning to add physical storage to its Amazon Fire TV device, creating a DVR that would compete with Tivo and Sky Q. The Frank DVR has the same wireless technology that Amazon's Echo speakers use to connect to Fire TV boxes .
August 18, 2018
Trump Pats Himself On The Back For Yanking Brennan's Security Clearance
According to reports Thursday, Bruce Ohr stands to lose his job at the department if the president revokes his security clearance. Richard Burr said Thursday that Brennan is purporting to know - as fact - that the Trump campaign colluded with a foreign power.
August 17, 2018
White House Expresses Frustration With Continued Detention of US Pastor in Turkey
Amnesty International says a court in Istanbul has ruled for the release from prison of the rights group's former Turkey chairman. The U.S. was Turkey's biggest export market for steel a year ago , though exports have fallen since because of tariffs.
August 17, 2018
TERROR UK: Suspect Detained After PLOWING CAR into Pedestrians in London
The cordon has been extended past the Cenotaph on Whitehall - a five-minute walk from the scene at Old Palace Yard. Security arrangements at Parliament have progressively tightened since 2001.
August 12, 2018
NASA to bring sun's mysteries to light
NASA's Parker Solar Probe will travel through the sun\'s atmosphere, closer to the surface than any other spacecraft before it. Less than two years after Parker's paper was published, his theory of solar wind was confirmed by satellite observations.