Meghan Markle's Brother Takes a Shot at Prince Harry
- Kyle Lafferty: I will repay Rangers for my Ibrox second chance
- Hurricane Lane hurtling toward Hawaii
- Photo of Asia Argento and accuser in bed surfaces
- Mueller recommends 6-month sentence for Papadopoulos
- Willian enjoying Chelsea's 'Samba style' under Sarri
- Trump Pats Himself On The Back For Yanking Brennan's Security Clearance
- White House Expresses Frustration With Continued Detention of US Pastor in Turkey
- TERROR UK: Suspect Detained After PLOWING CAR into Pedestrians in London
- Citing General Patton, Donald Trump Signs Massive Military Spending Bill
- NASA'a fastest spacecraft lifts off successfully after minor problems
- Iraqi PM to visit Iran, Turkey as US sanctions bite
- Whitmer and Schuette Win Michigan Governor’s Nominations
- Be careful of Baker Mayfield debut, but it was impressive
- AC Milan closing in on Bakayoko Loan deal
- USA Basketball, NBA 'blindsided' by new NCAA agent rule
August 24, 2018
China talks on trade war resume as new tariffs kick in
Trump has pushed aggressive trade actions to lower the United States trade deficit, which he equates with theft from Americans. However US trading partners have retaliated aggressively, which is hurting US farmers, manufacturers and consumers.
August 23, 2018
Park reclaims top spot in world rankings with playoff win
After her first bogey of the tournament, on the par-4 eighth, Salas closed out the round with another birdie to tie Park. Defending champion Lexi Thompson has 10 holes to complete, but now sits well inside the cut line at six-under par.
August 22, 2018
Snedeker holds on for second Wyndham title
After that, he set Sedgefield's front nine on fire, carding a 27 over his final nine holes: six birdies and an eagle. The other subplot at Sedgefield was the last chance to finish in the top 125 and get into the FedEx Cup playoffs.
August 21, 2018
Nvidia reveals $800 GeForce RTX 2080 at Gamescom 2018
All of this power is coming packed into the new NVIDIA GeForce RTX 20 series which includes three different cards at launch. Regardless of the card you choose, you'll have 4,352 CUDA Cores, along with a base clock speed of 1.35 GHZ.
August 19, 2018
Aretha Franklin's funeral expected to be multiple day event in Detroit
In a career crossing generations, her hits spanned from soul and R&B, to gospel and pop. Yep, she talked about how her fiancé inspired the song, explaining its origin.
August 18, 2018
NYU offers free tuition for all its medical students
The school also implemented in 2013 an accelerated 3-year M.D. program so students could start earning a salary one year earlier. Those 93 students will benefit from the scholarship, along with 350 others enrolled further along in the program.
August 13, 2018
Frank Luntz: Omarosa's Lying About Me Hearing 'Trump Use the N-Word'
The White House press secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, on Friday said Omarosa Manigault's new memoir was "riddled with lies". At the time, an early Apprentice producer took to Twitter to say "there are far worse" behind-the-scenes tapes from the show.
August 12, 2018
Telecom lifts Nasdaq, Dow and S&P close with modest losses
Declining issues outnumbered advancing ones on the NYSE by a 2.10-to-1 ratio; on Nasdaq, a 1.51-to-1 ratio favoured decliners. The S&P 500 posted 12 new 52-week highs and 10 new lows; the Nasdaq Composite recorded 87 new highs and 102 new lows.
August 12, 2018
NASA to bring sun's mysteries to light
NASA's Parker Solar Probe will travel through the sun\'s atmosphere, closer to the surface than any other spacecraft before it. Less than two years after Parker's paper was published, his theory of solar wind was confirmed by satellite observations.
August 12, 2018
Unboxing for Business: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 at Samsung Unpacked
Samsung at first recalled the phone, then killed the Note 7 line altogether, waiting until 2017's Note 8 to try again. The camera will also alert users if it detects a blur in a photo so they can quickly retake it.