North Korea only returned one dog tag to identify war remains
- Ex-Trump aide Manafort faces charges in first trial of Russian Federation probe
- PM Narendra Modi Dials Imran Khan, Expresses Hope on Democracy in Pakistan
- Dudley MP Ian Austin faces disciplinary action in Labour anti-Semitism row
- Nikhil Namit, Producer Of 'Bharat' Confirms Priyanka Chopra's Engagement To Nick Jonas
- Fiat boss Marchionne dies aged 66
- Islamic State kills about 100 in southwest Syria attacks
- Lunar eclipse: Skygazers await century's longest 'blood moon'
- US Congressional committee proposes waivers for countries like India from Russian Federation sanctions
- Canada launches NAFTA challenge of 'illegal' US tariffs on solar panels
- Karius Hints at Liverpool Exit, Klopp Targets Napoli Match for Alisson Debut
- 48MP Sony IMX586 imaging sensor announced, samples ship September
- Saitama sizzles at 41.1 degrees, sets heat record for Japan：The Asahi Shimbun
- Rapper Tekashi69 Says Men Forced Him From Car, Stole Jewelry
- Everybody said I'm done - Degenkolb revels in first Tour victory
- In Florida, two people were attacked by sharks
August 01, 2018
Yet another Google Pixel 3 XL leak surfaces
The rumored display notch also makes a re-appearance and the new photos also show off the bottom-firing speaker much more clearly. The rear doesn't get any significant change as we have a similar single rear camera and the fingerprint scanner placement.
July 31, 2018
Isner reaches eighth Atlanta final, will face Harrison
They also met past year in the Hall of Fame Open final, with Isner winning in straight sets. I was struggling a little bit", Isner said of his previous match against Ebden.
July 30, 2018
Ving Rhames Says Police Held Him at Gunpoint in His Home
The popular actor, who lives in Santa Monica , Calif., told the story after being asked about his own experiences with racism . In the past few months, a woman called police on a black man wearing socks in the community pool in Memphis.
July 28, 2018
Matteo Darmian confirms he wants to leave Manchester United
Ibrahimovic joined United in 2016 and won the League Cup and Europa League in his only full season at the club. In an interview with ESPN, the 28-year-old revealed : "I don't think the injury of Antonio is a big injury".
July 26, 2018
There’ll be no winners in global trade war, China’s Xi warns
Last week, President Trump said he was ready to impose tariffs on all goods imported from China - worth $500bn (£380bn). You will see during the summit that the likes of President Xi and Prime Minister Modi run real powerhouses, not Putin.
July 25, 2018
Tesla says it requested supplier discount for ongoing projects
Chief executive Elon Musk has dismissed worries that the firm will run out of cash and needs to raise more money. When a company asks suppliers to retroactively give money back, it's a sign that something has gone wrong.
July 24, 2018
Tekashi 6ix9ine flaunted cash, chains at strip club before robbery
According to the rapper's statement to police, gunmen approached his vehicle at a red light in the early hours of Sunday morning. He told the authorities that two men with guns jumped out, stole his driver's iPhone before kidnapping Tekashi .
July 23, 2018
Israel evacuates hundreds of Syria's White Helmets to Jordan
White Helmets head Raed Saleh said the evacuated workers had arrived in Jordan after being "surrounded in a risky region". A spokeswoman for the German interior ministry said Berlin would take in eight White Helmets plus their families.
July 20, 2018
Carmelo Anthony traded by OKC to Atlanta, but waived for free agency
Carroll played in six summer league games for the team, averaging 4.2 points and 2.0 rebounds in nine minutes. Last season saw him average just 16.2 points while shooting at a 40 percent mark from the field.
July 20, 2018
Manchester City 'not disappointed' over losing Jorginho to Chelsea - Guardiola
If they are ready they'll help us and if not we'll wait for them. "He's one of the most incredible professionals, I've ever met". The Manchester City winger, voted PFA Young Player of the Year last season, was a shock omission from Germany's 23-man squad.