OH reports its 1st horse West Nile virus cases this year
- Iowa Republican Says His E-Verify Bill Can’t Gain Traction at Statehouse
- National Enquirer boss granted immunity in Cohen probe
- Keller @ Large: Impeachment Of President Trump Should Be Last Resort
- Meghan Markle's Brother Takes a Shot at Prince Harry
- Powerful Hurricane Lane lumbers toward Hawaii as residents prepare
- The father of Meghan Markle shocking new statement
- EPL: Klopp criticizes two players after 2-0 win over Palace
- Hurricane watch issued as Lane nears Hawaiian islands
- Mueller recommends 6-month sentence for Papadopoulos
- Roy Hodgson tips Liverpool for title glory
- White House Expresses Frustration With Continued Detention of US Pastor in Turkey
- TERROR UK: Suspect Detained After PLOWING CAR into Pedestrians in London
- Citing General Patton, Donald Trump Signs Massive Military Spending Bill
- Turkey says Trump tariff move will harm ties, vows retaliation
- 'Wow, here we go': NASA spacecraft hurtles toward the sun
August 25, 2018
Trump's tweet about South Africa proves once again he doesn't understand Africa
Many victims of farm attacks are indeed non-white farm workers , as opposed to white farm owners or workers. A spokeswoman from President Ramaphosa's office called Trump's tweet "misinformed", according to Reuters.
August 24, 2018
Kyle Lafferty: I will repay Rangers for my Ibrox second chance
The deal should allow manager Craig Levein to strengthen Hearts' squad further before the transfer window closes. He was quoted as saying by STV: "Everybody has got a price and I felt the price we got for Kyle was good".
August 23, 2018
Michael Cohen’s Attorney Believes His Client Is Willing to Testify Without Immunity
But what he described is in line with the stories of former Playboy model Karen McDougal and adult film star Stormy Daniels . Cohen has sent repeated signals that he is likely to cooperate in exchange for leniency from prosecutors.
August 20, 2018
Amazon to Fight TiVo With Streaming DVR Box
Amazon is planning to add physical storage to its Amazon Fire TV device, creating a DVR that would compete with Tivo and Sky Q. The Frank DVR has the same wireless technology that Amazon's Echo speakers use to connect to Fire TV boxes .
August 19, 2018
United States tariffs to stay on Turkey, Qatar offers Ankara aid
The rising tensions have caused the value of the lira to plunge by about a third of its value against the dollar since January. Secretary of the Treasury Steven Mnuchin said the U.S. could put more sanctions on Turkey if the pastor is not released soon.
August 18, 2018
Turkey and U.S. trade new threats in detained pastor row
Brunson, from North Carolina, is under house arrest as his trial on terrorism charges continues. Other emerging market currencies, such as Russia's ruble and Mexico's peso, also rose.
August 15, 2018
NASA'a fastest spacecraft lifts off successfully after minor problems
NASA has successfully launched a historic and daring mission to the Sun to gather information about our closest star. The heat shield is made of a 4.5-inch thick carbon composite foam material between two carbon fiber face sheets.
August 15, 2018
Iraqi PM to visit Iran, Turkey as US sanctions bite
It saw the regime agree to curb its nuclear programme in return for the lifting of sanctions. Britain remained open to talks with the United States on how to address concerns about Iran.
August 13, 2018
Turkish president: U.S. set deadline to release detained pastor
Without naming any country, Erdogan said that those - who stand against Turkey for the sake of small calculations - would pay the price.
August 12, 2018
Telecom lifts Nasdaq, Dow and S&P close with modest losses
Declining issues outnumbered advancing ones on the NYSE by a 2.10-to-1 ratio; on Nasdaq, a 1.51-to-1 ratio favoured decliners. The S&P 500 posted 12 new 52-week highs and 10 new lows; the Nasdaq Composite recorded 87 new highs and 102 new lows.