Powell could tackle key issues in high-profile speech Friday
- Iowa Republican Says His E-Verify Bill Can’t Gain Traction at Statehouse
- National Enquirer boss granted immunity in Cohen probe
- Keller @ Large: Impeachment Of President Trump Should Be Last Resort
- Powerful Hurricane Lane lumbers toward Hawaii as residents prepare
- China talks on trade war resume as new tariffs kick in
- The father of Meghan Markle shocking new statement
- Snedeker holds on for second Wyndham title
- Mueller recommends 6-month sentence for Papadopoulos
- Trump asks SEC to study six-month reporting system for public firms
- Willian enjoying Chelsea's 'Samba style' under Sarri
- United States tariffs to stay on Turkey, Qatar offers Ankara aid
- NYU offers free tuition for all its medical students
- White House Expresses Frustration With Continued Detention of US Pastor in Turkey
- TERROR UK: Suspect Detained After PLOWING CAR into Pedestrians in London
- NASA'a fastest spacecraft lifts off successfully after minor problems
August 26, 2018
OH reports its 1st horse West Nile virus cases this year
An Irvington man has become the first person to contract the West Nile Virus this year in Westchester County. Eight of these cases occurred in Dane County, which was the highest number ever reported in the county.
August 24, 2018
Meghan Markle's Brother Takes a Shot at Prince Harry
Thomas also added that if their father's heart attack had happened before Meghan was famous she would have rushed to his bedside. Evidently, Thomas thinks Meghan isn't extending an olive branch to her dad because she feels she's "above everybody else".
August 23, 2018
Park reclaims top spot in world rankings with playoff win
After her first bogey of the tournament, on the par-4 eighth, Salas closed out the round with another birdie to tie Park. Defending champion Lexi Thompson has 10 holes to complete, but now sits well inside the cut line at six-under par.
August 22, 2018
EPL: Klopp criticizes two players after 2-0 win over Palace
It is too strong to say anything after two match days. "That's what we want to keep doing the whole season". Milner converted from 12 yards and then Mane made the game safe in stoppage time with a breakaway goal.
August 22, 2018
Hurricane watch issued as Lane nears Hawaiian islands
The storm is expected to weaken to a Category 1 (sustained winds of 74-95 mph) by Wednesday, the National Hurricane Center says. This NASA file image obtained August 20, 2018 shows Hurricane Lane when NASAs Aqua satellite passed overhead in mid-August 2018.
August 21, 2018
Barcelona Fans Can't Believe Lionel Messi UEFA Player Of The Year Snub
The Egyptian, who scored 44 goals for the Reds last season, is up against Cristiano Ronaldo and Luka Modric . Ronaldo won a fifth Champions League with Real Madrid and a third consecutive trophy.
August 20, 2018
Roy Hodgson tips Liverpool for title glory
However, many Liverpool fans have taken to Twitter to state that Henderson shouldn't start against Crystal Palace . And Klopp is not underestimating the muscular presence of Benteke when they travel to Selhurst Park today.
August 15, 2018
Rangers-mad Oli McBurnie mocks Celtic on Twitter after Champions League disaster
Boyata has developed into one of the key players for Celtic since he joined from Manchester City in 2015. The former Liverpool boss is confident that Boyata will not leave Celtic in the summer transfer window.
August 14, 2018
State Of Emergency Declared Ahead Of 'Unite The Right' Anniversary
But the organizer of last year's rally, Jason Kessler , is telling his followers to avoid Charlottesville. Officers will endeavor to keep the two sides separate, Metropolitan Police Chief Peter Newsham said.
August 13, 2018
Turkish president: U.S. set deadline to release detained pastor
Without naming any country, Erdogan said that those - who stand against Turkey for the sake of small calculations - would pay the price.