Presumed US war remains begin journey home from South Korea
- North Korea only returned one dog tag to identify war remains
- Mugabe: 'I can't vote for Zanu-PF' in Zimbabwe election
- Ving Rhames Says Police Held Him at Gunpoint in His Home
- Most Workers Are Struggling as Trump and Corporate Media Tout Economic Growth
- Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola says more records 'impossible'
- Matteo Darmian confirms he wants to leave Manchester United
- US Congressional committee proposes waivers for countries like India from Russian Federation sanctions
- Ex-Fiat Chrysler boss Sergio Marchionne dies, aged 66
- Karius Hints at Liverpool Exit, Klopp Targets Napoli Match for Alisson Debut
- Saitama sizzles at 41.1 degrees, sets heat record for Japan：The Asahi Shimbun
- Trump & Putin Helsinki Summit with Russian Expert William Taubman | Connecting Point
- Treasury Secretary: Trump not threatening Fed's independence
- Rapper Tekashi69 Says Men Forced Him From Car, Stole Jewelry
- Missouri boat latest: Deaths confirmed as tourist boat capsizes in U.S. state
- Carmelo Anthony traded by OKC to Atlanta, but waived for free agency
August 01, 2018
Ex-Trump aide Manafort faces charges in first trial of Russian Federation probe
Ellis made several jokes during the jury selection process, including about the quality of the lunches jurors will be provided. Manafort then asked the federal appeals court in Washington, DC, to review her decision.
July 29, 2018
Meghan Markle Wears Denim Dress To Prince Harry's Polo Match
Sharing the picture on his Instagram page, he joked: "When you wished the trophy would turn into a violin". The Sentebale polo event is named after and raised funds for Prince Harry's charity, Sentebale .
July 28, 2018
Fiat boss Marchionne dies aged 66
To that end, he publicly campaigned for a merger with General Motors Co.in 2015 but was rebuffed by the USA carmaker. Whether it was popular or not or whether there was consensus in the company or not, he would pursue that.
July 27, 2018
Canada launches NAFTA challenge of 'illegal' US tariffs on solar panels
He will be accompanied by Jesus Seade, the designated chief NAFTA negotiator of the incoming Mexican administration. Trump's tariffs on steel and aluminum imports were still casting a shadow on NAFTA talks, Morneau said.
July 25, 2018
Tesla says it requested supplier discount for ongoing projects
Chief executive Elon Musk has dismissed worries that the firm will run out of cash and needs to raise more money. When a company asks suppliers to retroactively give money back, it's a sign that something has gone wrong.
July 22, 2018
European Union president to visit Donald Trump for trade talks
The speaker said he stood by his Monday statement that "the president must appreciate that Russian Federation is not our ally". Pelosi also wondered whether they actually signaled a change in the president's approach to Russia's leader.
July 22, 2018
Here's Who Died on the Duck Boat
Suzanne Smagala with Ripley Entertainment, which owns Ride the Ducks in Branson, said the company was assisting authorities. The footage shows the vessel bobbing through the waves as the haul boat begins to become submerged in the swollen lake.
July 21, 2018
Ancient Egyptian sarcophagus opened in Alexandria
The contents of the sarcophagus have been the subject of intense speculation since the relic was uncovered earlier this month. But according to the Egyptian Ministry of Antiquities , the three skeletons found inside are probably those of warriors.
July 20, 2018
Meghan Markle is 'planning a personal trip' to see family in America
Meghan Markle is feeling horrified over the fact that her father Thomas Markle Sr. just won't stop talking to the press. Typically, members of the royal family stay away from political discourse and so the Senator quickly deleted her tweet.
July 20, 2018
Manchester City 'not disappointed' over losing Jorginho to Chelsea - Guardiola
If they are ready they'll help us and if not we'll wait for them. "He's one of the most incredible professionals, I've ever met". The Manchester City winger, voted PFA Young Player of the Year last season, was a shock omission from Germany's 23-man squad.