State Of Emergency Declared Ahead Of 'Unite The Right' Anniversary
- Unboxing for Business: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 at Samsung Unpacked
- Whitmer and Schuette Win Michigan Governor’s Nominations
- USA Basketball, NBA 'blindsided' by new NCAA agent rule
- Sonic the Hedgehog Movie Casts Ben Schwartz and Jim Carrey As Leads
- Mendocino Wildfire Becomes California's Largest, and It's Still Growing
- Saudi Arabia's diplomatic dispute with Canada: An explainer
- Trump Administration Restores Sanctions on Iran
- Apple, Facebook, and Spotify shut down Infowars' Alex Jones
- Florida mother accused of drowning 4-year-old daughter
- 'Mission: Impossible' bests Winnie-the-Pooh
- Actor Steven Seagal appointed Russian ministry's 'special representative'
- 3D printable guns spark debate on Second Amendment, public safety
- Don't call the dolphin hybrid spotted off Hawaii a 'wholphin'
- Presumed US war remains begin journey home from South Korea
- Ex-Trump aide Manafort faces charges in first trial of Russian Federation probe
August 13, 2018
'Wow, here we go': NASA spacecraft hurtles toward the sun
Protected by a revolutionary new carbon heat shield and other high-tech wonders, the spacecraft will zip past Venus in October.
August 11, 2018
Be careful of Baker Mayfield debut, but it was impressive
After the game, Giants head coach Pat Shurmur made it clear that Beckham playing on Thursday night was never a realistic option. Wahlberg read off Mayfield's stats on his Instagram Story and said, "Cleveland got another star".
August 10, 2018
Dallas resident is county's first West Nile death of 2018
In 2012, the last time Dallas County saw a major outbreak of West Nile virus, 398 residents contracted the virus and 21 died. Between 70 percent and 80 percent of people that become infected with West Nile Virus do not develop any symptoms.
August 09, 2018
Ben Stokes trial: England cricketer told ‘shut up or I’ll bottle you’
He said the pair "scuffled" and ended up on the floor, before Hale came at him from behind - grabbing and pulling him. He mentioned my gold teeth and he said I looked like [expletive] and I replied, "Thank you very much".
August 08, 2018
Video Shows New Angle On Brooklyn Nail Salon Fight As Protests Intensify
Zhing was hospitalized with visible injuries to her face and body, and Thomas refused medical attention, according to police. The video shows what happened next, with several women attacking one customer with chairs and brooms.
August 07, 2018
It is Android 9 Pie! Official list of changes & new features
Sadly, Google says Digital Wellbeing won't be available as part of today's release and will be rolled later during this fall. But in fact, Lee claims to have seen an advert posted by Google itself on Famebit , a YouTube influencer marketing platform.
August 05, 2018
China warns of retaliation if U.S. takes more trade steps
That prompted concern among American companies that retaliation might expand to disrupting their operations in China. The combined total of over $500 billion of goods would cover virtually all Chinese imports into the United States.
August 04, 2018
Samsung pretends Galaxy Note 7 never existed
Samsung's Galaxy Note 9 , and supposedly its Galaxy Watch are just a week away with its launch event dated Thursday August 9th. It is said that Note 9 will come with an improved cooling system and S Pen and apparently an attention to the gaming world.
August 04, 2018
Demi Lovato 'Agrees To Rehab' After Family Plea
The pop star is now in the hospital, recovering from a drug overdose she suffered last week, and subsequent complications. Paramedics later arrived and administered Narcan, a drug that counters the affects of opioids.
August 02, 2018
North Korea only returned one dog tag to identify war remains
He also confirmed a single military dog tag was provided with the remains and that the family of that soldier has been notified. The North Korea flag flutters next to concertina wire at the North Korean embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia March 9, 2017.