Telecom lifts Nasdaq, Dow and S&P close with modest losses
- Be careful of Baker Mayfield debut, but it was impressive
- AC Milan closing in on Bakayoko Loan deal
- Tribune Media terminates $3.9 billion merger with Sinclair
- Ben Stokes trial: England cricketer told ‘shut up or I’ll bottle you’
- Trump Administration Restores Sanctions on Iran
- Apple, Facebook, and Spotify shut down Infowars' Alex Jones
- Florida mother accused of drowning 4-year-old daughter
- It is Android 9 Pie! Official list of changes & new features
- NASA announces crew for first commercial space flights
- Mosquitoes with West Nile virus found in Louisville
- Samsung pretends Galaxy Note 7 never existed
- Don't call the dolphin hybrid spotted off Hawaii a 'wholphin'
- North Korea only returned one dog tag to identify war remains
- Harley-Davidson Set To Introduce A 250-500cc Motorcycle In India Soon
- Ex-Trump aide Manafort faces charges in first trial of Russian Federation probe
August 12, 2018
Unboxing for Business: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 at Samsung Unpacked
Samsung at first recalled the phone, then killed the Note 7 line altogether, waiting until 2017's Note 8 to try again. The camera will also alert users if it detects a blur in a photo so they can quickly retake it.
August 11, 2018
USA Basketball, NBA 'blindsided' by new NCAA agent rule
It's on us to restore the integrity of college basketball and continue to improve the interests of all student-athletes. The new rules also allow for more official visits beginning just prior to a high school player's junior year.
August 10, 2018
Dallas resident is county's first West Nile death of 2018
In 2012, the last time Dallas County saw a major outbreak of West Nile virus, 398 residents contracted the virus and 21 died. Between 70 percent and 80 percent of people that become infected with West Nile Virus do not develop any symptoms.
August 09, 2018
Disney Provides Some Pricing Details For Direct-to-Consumer Streaming Service
Disney is producing nine different movies for the streaming service with budgets ranging from $20 to $60 million. "... Disney parks and resorts reported yet another strong quarter, with revenue increasing 6% to $5.2 billion.
August 08, 2018
Video Shows New Angle On Brooklyn Nail Salon Fight As Protests Intensify
Zhing was hospitalized with visible injuries to her face and body, and Thomas refused medical attention, according to police. The video shows what happened next, with several women attacking one customer with chairs and brooms.
August 05, 2018
Man's Mouth Duct-Taped Shut Twice as He's Sentenced in Ohio Courtroom
An Ohio courtroom displayed a flagrant abuse of power when a judge ordered deputies to tape a defendant's mouth shut. He told Williams: "I'm gonna tape it and then I'll unzip it when I want you to talk". "You'll get a chance to talk".
August 04, 2018
Demi Lovato 'Agrees To Rehab' After Family Plea
The pop star is now in the hospital, recovering from a drug overdose she suffered last week, and subsequent complications. Paramedics later arrived and administered Narcan, a drug that counters the affects of opioids.
August 03, 2018
Smoking ban in public housing goes into effect Tuesday
Smoking will not be allowed in or near public housing units starting on Tuesday, due to a newly-implemented rule from the U.S. Housing authorities, including Memphis, have said they have met with tenants and will work with people to kick the habit.
July 31, 2018
PM Narendra Modi Dials Imran Khan, Expresses Hope on Democracy in Pakistan
Khan's party on Sunday announced that it is trying to reach out to smaller parties and independents to form the next government. Sattar said that based on moral principals, he had "serious reservations" about joining a coalition with Khan's party.
July 31, 2018
Les Moonves: No immediate CBS action on harassment claims
Chen says she has already made one statement on the matter and she will "stand by that statement today, tomorrow, forever". On Friday, she tweeted that her husband is a "kind, decent and moral human being" and she "fully supported" him .