Trump Administration Restores Sanctions on Iran
- Man's Mouth Duct-Taped Shut Twice as He's Sentenced in Ohio Courtroom
- California's desolating Carr Fire was started by a flat tire
- Smoking ban in public housing goes into effect Tuesday
- 3D printable guns spark debate on Second Amendment, public safety
- Yet another Google Pixel 3 XL leak surfaces
- Isner reaches eighth Atlanta final, will face Harrison
- Les Moonves: No immediate CBS action on harassment claims
- Mugabe: 'I can't vote for Zanu-PF' in Zimbabwe election
- Ving Rhames Says Police Held Him at Gunpoint in His Home
- Meghan Markle Wears Denim Dress To Prince Harry's Polo Match
- Fiat boss Marchionne dies aged 66
- Islamic State kills about 100 in southwest Syria attacks
- Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola says more records 'impossible'
- Canada to resettle dozens of White Helmets and their families from Syria
- Michael Cohen Tape Suggests Team Trump Lied About Karen McDougal
August 07, 2018
Florida mother accused of drowning 4-year-old daughter
The mother of a 4-year-old girl was charged with murder after throwing the child into the Hillsborough River in Tampa, Florida. That's when she shrugged off the child and swam back to shore, leaving the girl to drown.
August 07, 2018
It is Android 9 Pie! Official list of changes & new features
Sadly, Google says Digital Wellbeing won't be available as part of today's release and will be rolled later during this fall. But in fact, Lee claims to have seen an advert posted by Google itself on Famebit , a YouTube influencer marketing platform.
August 06, 2018
Indonesian geological agency: Tsunami warning after 7.0 M quake off Lombok island
The quake was even stronger than another that struck last week, which measured 6.4 and killed 17 people in the region. Lombok Island was hit hard by a 6.4 magnitude quake last Sunday which killed 16 people and injured another 162.
August 02, 2018
Presumed US war remains begin journey home from South Korea
National anthems of the United States and South Korea were played, and the caskets were given a 21-gun salute by USA riflemen. Kim was honest in his commitment to move toward abandoning his country's nuclear weapons when he met in early June with Mr.
July 30, 2018
Dudley MP Ian Austin faces disciplinary action in Labour anti-Semitism row
On 5 September Labour MPs vote on an emergency motion calling for the party to adopt the full IHRA definition into its rulebook. He said: "Under the terms of the Parliamentary Labour Party rules there has to be respect between colleagues".
July 29, 2018
Nikhil Namit, Producer Of 'Bharat' Confirms Priyanka Chopra's Engagement To Nick Jonas
First came Disha Patani (and her role was increased), then Tabu and Nora Fatehi and all had roles specially created for them. In fact, director Ali Abbas Zafar sent the star a sweet tweet following the claims, hinting at their happy news.
July 28, 2018
Matteo Darmian confirms he wants to leave Manchester United
Ibrahimovic joined United in 2016 and won the League Cup and Europa League in his only full season at the club. In an interview with ESPN, the 28-year-old revealed : "I don't think the injury of Antonio is a big injury".
July 27, 2018
US Congressional committee proposes waivers for countries like India from Russian Federation sanctions
Recall, July 16, in Helsinki behind closed doors had an official meeting Donald trump and Vladimir Putin. But he added "they will be pushing very hard for the Democrats".
July 26, 2018
There’ll be no winners in global trade war, China’s Xi warns
Last week, President Trump said he was ready to impose tariffs on all goods imported from China - worth $500bn (£380bn). You will see during the summit that the likes of President Xi and Prime Minister Modi run real powerhouses, not Putin.
July 26, 2018
Karius Hints at Liverpool Exit, Klopp Targets Napoli Match for Alisson Debut
They have lost three cup finals since Klopp took charge in October 2015 and were last champions of England in 1990. Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has once again hinted that striker Daniel Sturridge may have a future at Anfield.