Unboxing for Business: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 at Samsung Unpacked
- Whitmer and Schuette Win Michigan Governor’s Nominations
- Be careful of Baker Mayfield debut, but it was impressive
- Sonic the Hedgehog Movie Casts Ben Schwartz and Jim Carrey As Leads
- Disney Provides Some Pricing Details For Direct-to-Consumer Streaming Service
- The Academy Announces Changes To The Oscars, Adds A New Category
- Mendocino Wildfire Becomes California's Largest, and It's Still Growing
- Saudi Arabia's diplomatic dispute with Canada: An explainer
- 'Mission: Impossible' bests Winnie-the-Pooh
- Indonesian geological agency: Tsunami warning after 7.0 M quake off Lombok island
- Man's Mouth Duct-Taped Shut Twice as He's Sentenced in Ohio Courtroom
- Demi Lovato 'Agrees To Rehab' After Family Plea
- Don't call the dolphin hybrid spotted off Hawaii a 'wholphin'
- Isner reaches eighth Atlanta final, will face Harrison
- Dudley MP Ian Austin faces disciplinary action in Labour anti-Semitism row
- Mugabe: 'I can't vote for Zanu-PF' in Zimbabwe election
August 10, 2018
Dallas resident is county's first West Nile death of 2018
In 2012, the last time Dallas County saw a major outbreak of West Nile virus, 398 residents contracted the virus and 21 died. Between 70 percent and 80 percent of people that become infected with West Nile Virus do not develop any symptoms.
August 08, 2018
Video Shows New Angle On Brooklyn Nail Salon Fight As Protests Intensify
Zhing was hospitalized with visible injuries to her face and body, and Thomas refused medical attention, according to police. The video shows what happened next, with several women attacking one customer with chairs and brooms.
August 07, 2018
Florida mother accused of drowning 4-year-old daughter
The mother of a 4-year-old girl was charged with murder after throwing the child into the Hillsborough River in Tampa, Florida. That's when she shrugged off the child and swam back to shore, leaving the girl to drown.
August 05, 2018
China warns of retaliation if U.S. takes more trade steps
That prompted concern among American companies that retaliation might expand to disrupting their operations in China. The combined total of over $500 billion of goods would cover virtually all Chinese imports into the United States.
August 04, 2018
Mosquitoes with West Nile virus found in Louisville
The Kent County Health Department says that they've found infected mosquitoes in the 49548, 49507 and 49504 zip codes. Less than one percent of those infected develop serious illness of the nervous system like encephalitis or meningitis.
August 02, 2018
North Korea only returned one dog tag to identify war remains
He also confirmed a single military dog tag was provided with the remains and that the family of that soldier has been notified. The North Korea flag flutters next to concertina wire at the North Korean embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia March 9, 2017.
August 02, 2018
Presumed US war remains begin journey home from South Korea
National anthems of the United States and South Korea were played, and the caskets were given a 21-gun salute by USA riflemen. Kim was honest in his commitment to move toward abandoning his country's nuclear weapons when he met in early June with Mr.
August 01, 2018
Harley-Davidson Set To Introduce A 250-500cc Motorcycle In India Soon
Harley-Davidson is also changing its retail strategy and expanding its push internationally following declining USA sales. That will give the company more broad distribution in the largest and fastest-growing motorcycle markets.
August 01, 2018
Ex-Trump aide Manafort faces charges in first trial of Russian Federation probe
Ellis made several jokes during the jury selection process, including about the quality of the lunches jurors will be provided. Manafort then asked the federal appeals court in Washington, DC, to review her decision.
July 31, 2018
PM Narendra Modi Dials Imran Khan, Expresses Hope on Democracy in Pakistan
Khan's party on Sunday announced that it is trying to reach out to smaller parties and independents to form the next government. Sattar said that based on moral principals, he had "serious reservations" about joining a coalition with Khan's party.