White House Expresses Frustration With Continued Detention of US Pastor in Turkey
- TERROR UK: Suspect Detained After PLOWING CAR into Pedestrians in London
- Trump's Trying To Shut Omarosa Up. Good Luck With That
- Turkey says Trump tariff move will harm ties, vows retaliation
- Turkish president: U.S. set deadline to release detained pastor
- Telecom lifts Nasdaq, Dow and S&P close with modest losses
- AC Milan closing in on Bakayoko Loan deal
- Saudi Arabia executes, ‘crucifies’ Burma man convicted of murder
- Video Shows New Angle On Brooklyn Nail Salon Fight As Protests Intensify
- Saudi Arabia's diplomatic dispute with Canada: An explainer
- Trump Administration Restores Sanctions on Iran
- It is Android 9 Pie! Official list of changes & new features
- 'Mission: Impossible' bests Winnie-the-Pooh
- Indonesian geological agency: Tsunami warning after 7.0 M quake off Lombok island
- NASA announces crew for first commercial space flights
- Mosquitoes with West Nile virus found in Louisville
August 15, 2018
NASA'a fastest spacecraft lifts off successfully after minor problems
NASA has successfully launched a historic and daring mission to the Sun to gather information about our closest star. The heat shield is made of a 4.5-inch thick carbon composite foam material between two carbon fiber face sheets.
August 14, 2018
Omarosa Manigault secretly recorded President Trump's surprise over her firing
NBC News aired the new audio but cautioned that the organization does not know what was said before or after the segment provided. But she told Chuck Todd on Sunday local time that she was later able to hear a recording of Trump during a trip to Los Angeles.
August 14, 2018
State Of Emergency Declared Ahead Of 'Unite The Right' Anniversary
But the organizer of last year's rally, Jason Kessler , is telling his followers to avoid Charlottesville. Officers will endeavor to keep the two sides separate, Metropolitan Police Chief Peter Newsham said.
August 12, 2018
Unboxing for Business: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 at Samsung Unpacked
Samsung at first recalled the phone, then killed the Note 7 line altogether, waiting until 2017's Note 8 to try again. The camera will also alert users if it detects a blur in a photo so they can quickly retake it.
August 11, 2018
Be careful of Baker Mayfield debut, but it was impressive
After the game, Giants head coach Pat Shurmur made it clear that Beckham playing on Thursday night was never a realistic option. Wahlberg read off Mayfield's stats on his Instagram Story and said, "Cleveland got another star".
August 10, 2018
Tribune Media terminates $3.9 billion merger with Sinclair
But Tribune announced today "that it has filed a lawsuit in the Delaware Chancery Court against Sinclair for breach of contract". At the time, President Donald Trump tweeted his support of the company.
August 09, 2018
Ben Stokes trial: England cricketer told ‘shut up or I’ll bottle you’
He said the pair "scuffled" and ended up on the floor, before Hale came at him from behind - grabbing and pulling him. He mentioned my gold teeth and he said I looked like [expletive] and I replied, "Thank you very much".
August 09, 2018
The Academy Announces Changes To The Oscars, Adds A New Category
It is not known which will be cut, nor what he eligibility criteria for the new popular film award will be. There's another reason to be suspicious of the Academy's head-scratching decision: the timing.
August 08, 2018
Mendocino Wildfire Becomes California's Largest, and It's Still Growing
Several thousand people have been evacuated , although some have been given permission in recent days to return to their homes. A residence on New Long Valley Rd burns as the Ranch Fire burns near Clearlake Oaks, California, on Saturday, August 4, 2018.
August 06, 2018
Actor Steven Seagal appointed Russian ministry's 'special representative'
For more than a decade Seagal, who according to his own website is 66, has been a regular visitor to Russian Federation . The appointment is unpaid and will focus on "culture, arts, public and youth exchanges", according to the Facebook post.