How big is Hurricane Florence, and answers to other questions
- Harry Kane rages at referee as Spain puncture England's feel-good factor
- Hurricane Gordon: Storm set to smash into U.S. within hours
- Congress grills Facebook, Twitter over foreign bids to tilt politics
- Stolen ruby slippers from 'Wizard of Oz' are found, FBI says
- Colin Kaepernick becomes the face of Nike’s ‘Just Do It’ ad campaign
- Brett Kavanaugh’s Supreme Court confirmation hearing to have tie-ins to Trump
- 'Everybody wants it': Pep Guardiola on how to win the Champions League
- New York Yankees Land Andrew McCutchen in Trade With San Francisco Giants
- Apple expected to unveil new iPhone models on September 12
- Andrew Gillum raised $1 million in 24 hours after winning primary
- Aretha Franklin's emotional public viewing
- Dimitry Seluk: Yaya Toure has passed medical in London
- Mexico trade deal sparks rally in auto stocks
- Vermont delegation reacts to John McCain’s death
- Powell could tackle key issues in high-profile speech Friday
September 11, 2018
Stunning astronaut photos show multiple hurricanes swirling in the Atlantic
Camp Lejeune says in a statement that it's urging personnel to prepare now, and will open shelters on the base if necessary. Early on Monday, Sam Lillo, a University of Oklahoma meteorology student, posted this ominous video of Florence at sunrise.
September 10, 2018
Women and children among five people found dead in Perth home
A police officer stands outside a property where five people were found dead in a suburb of Perth , Australia, September 9, 2018 . Investigators are now searching the home for evidence, and police could not provide any further details on the victims.
September 07, 2018
Sen. Rubio Mixes It Up With Alex Jones: 'Don't Touch Me Again'
Jones and his company Info Wars are said to have breached Twitter's abusive behaviour policy. You look like a possum that got caught doing some really nasty stuff - in my view.
September 06, 2018
Gay sex not a crime in India: Supreme Court decriminalises Section 377
Equal rights activists had argued that the very existence of such a law was proof of discrimination based on sexual orientation. In 2016, 2,187 cases were registered under Section 377 under the category of " unnatural offences ".
September 05, 2018
LGBT rights: Malaysia women caned for attempting lesbian sex
Charles Santiago, a lawmaker who is part of the governing coalition, said the punishment was "outrageous" and "a form of torture". The LGBT community is routinely persecuted in Muslim-majority Malaysia, where they are seen as a threat to conservative values.
September 04, 2018
Tropical Storm Florence: Where is it and where is it going?
A tropical storm warning was also in effect from the Okaloosa-Walton County border west to Morgan City, Louisiana. The tropics are getting active just in time for the peak of Atlantic hurricane season on September 10.
September 03, 2018
Lobbyist reaches plea deal connected to Russian Federation and Ukraine work
The goal, prosecutors say, was to influence USA policy, but they say Patten never filed under the Foreign Agents Registration Act. Berman Jackson confirmed that he had signed every page of his plea agreement and charging documents with "a squiggle".
September 03, 2018
Persistent Arsenal register first away win under Emery
Aaron Ramsey was huge , Lacazette played both creator and finisher while Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang took his goal superbly. Though Cardiff had by far fewer shots on goal than the visitors, it was far too easy for them to equalise - twice.
September 02, 2018
Meghan McCain contrasts father’s legacy with Trump’s ‘cheap rhetoric’
For years Trump feuded publicly with McCain and mocked his military service, continuing to knock him even after he grew ill. By all accounts, McCain ended up liking both Bush and Obama but was not especially close to either man.
August 31, 2018
Nadal, Federer Pay Tribute To Ferrer After Final Grand Slam Match
Spaniard David Ferrer retired during the second set of his opening-round match against countryman Rafael Nadal at the U.S. Wawrinka, the former world No 3, now down at 101, shrugged off having to take a medical time-out early in the third set.